Dare - #25

Natasha: Hey, I've gotta go somewhere right now and I'm leaving the kids with you, so bye. I'll be back in five hours or more.

Steve: Nat -

Natasha: By the way, ProfessionalRanter dares you to eat the infinity stones. Gotta go, love ya! *walks out the door*

*later*

Steve: How the heck am I supposed to eat the infinity stones?

Tony: *walks past the doorway*

Morgan: *rushes up to him* Daddy! Did you try to make the bubblegums I wanted to try?

Tony: *pulls out a pack of bubblegums* Yes, dear. I even thought of something original and memorable like my near-death experience with the gauntlet. These are Stark Gums: Infinity Stones! Comes with the the flavors of green apple, grapes, blueberry, mango, and strawberry. I also tweaked it a bit. I know you love bubbles, so you can also blow these and they can become real floating bubbles!

Steve: *stares at Tony*

Morgan: Yay!

Tony: *about to hand the pack to Morgan*

Steve: *grabs the pack and runs away*

Morgan: *screams* UNCLE STEVIE?!!

Steve: *runs to the end of the hallway, looks them in the eye, pours the bubblegums into his mouth, and literally just swallows them*

Tony: *looks at him incredulously*

Morgan: *starts sobbing*

Steve: *starts hiccuping, and bubbles of different colors suddenly float out of his mouth*

Morgan: *stops crying, looks in awe at the bubbles, and reaches out to touch one* Oooh! Bubbles!

Tony: *grabs Morgan's hand* Don't touch those, little missy! Those have germs! You don't want germs now, do you?

Steve: Help! *still hiccuping bubbles*

___________________________________________________