Dare - #155

Scott: *hanging out in the kitchen*

Steve: *discreetly steals his suit from his bag, puts it on, and shrinks to the size of a small bug*

Natasha and James: *walk into the lounge and plop down on the couch*

Steve: *climbs the couch and starts running around Natasha's shoulders*

Natasha: *turns the television on and finds a children's movie for James to watch*

James: Ice cream, mommy.

Natasha: *hands her cup of ice cream to James*

James: *looks up at her, smiles, and sees Steve* Mommy, there's something on your shoulder.

Natasha: What is it, hun?

James: I don't know. Maybe a bug?

Natasha: *flicks Steve away*

Steve: *lands on one of the throw pillows*

Floof: *perks up from beside Natasha and looks at Steve*

Natasha: *gently holds Floof* Jamie, can you please get the fly swatter from the kitchen before Floof could eat this bug?

James: Alright! *runs into the kitchen, grabe the fly swatter, and hands it to Natasha*

Scott: *walks into the room* Has anyone seen my suit?

Natasha: *raises her hand to hit Steve*

Steve: WAIT, NO! *frantically returns to his normal size*

Scott: Captain America-

Natasha: *smacks him on the face with the fly swatter* Oh my God! Steve?

Scott and James: *wince* Oof.

____________________________________________________

FRIDAY: Jayhawkins1 dared Captain Rogers to steal Ant-Man's suit and act like an annoying bug.