Chapter 6

(Inside the Chinook)

When the king and co, got inside the helicopter, they thought "can this thing even bring all of us?".

With this thought in hand, they suddenly felt a rumble on their seats and felt a bit uncomfortable on it.

When the princess took a look at the window, she was surprised.

What she saw was that they slowly left the land and fly. But this isn't what surprised her, what surprised her was that the Chinook's capability to bring multiple people in it's flight. Then she asked Marx,

"Does this thing use magic?" (Princess Illa)

Marx with his eyes closed, replied "No it does not use magic your highness."

The princess just nodded, but then suddenly realized that some words in Marx's reply did not sounds right.

"Did you just say it does not use magic?" (Princess Illa)

When she asked this question, the king, queen, and the knights took a look at Marx. Awaiting his answer that they probably wouldn't want to believe.

"Yes your highness. This thing do not use magic." Marx replied, still closed eyed.

When the princess and co heard this, they were silent for a while. Then shouts of disbelief was then heard.

"What the hell is going on in there?!" Said the co-pilot.

"Just let it be." Replied the pilot. (Main pilot if you know what I mean.)

"Just let it be......."

.....

"Ho-how does it work?, what makes it fly?, How many people can enter in one of this things?" Asked the king hastily.

Marx who now has his eyes open, replied in an irritated tone.

"To how it works or what makes this thing fly, I do not know about it but I know that 40 to 50 people can enter in one of these things." (Marx)

Princess Illa then asked, "You'd said that these things do not use magic, what makes it work then?"

The other people inside the Chinook also took this question seriously. To be able to fly without using magic, it was incredible to think about it since magic consumption is very high when flying for long terms.

"This thing flies with electricity." Replied Marx.

"Elect-tri-sity?" For the first time hearing this word, it mad princess Illa wonder. With this, she wanted to ask more questions but was cut off by Marx.

"If you want to know what it is, then don't because even I have little knowledge about this you should just ask the people operating this thing later. They would know more than me."

And with this the whole Chinook fell silent, the princess knowing that she won't get much information, just looked into the window to observe and see the horizons of the sky and the crystal clear seas.

Marx on the inside finally felt at peace. With all those questions being asked he couldn't help himself but get irritated. Even he is already having a hard time understanding this thing that the country Philippines had made.

....

It has been a while since the 'questioning' of the princess to Grand Mage Marx.

While gazing at the crystal clear seas below them, she suddenly saw a white dot on the surface of the sea

"What's that?" Said the princess.

Although it was faintly heard, the people near her took a glance at what she was looking at.