Chapter 66

"As we are approaching the beginning..."

"Any moment now..."

"Seeing most of the members of the congress here, we can now see that the conference will now start. Any moment..."

Sigh...

Opening the doors, entering the conference room. Macario walked, headstrong.

"There he is..."

"President Macario have now entered..."

The members of the congress, the senate, and many others, looked and pointed at Macario.

The cameras zoomed and the cameras flashed, but none of that mattered to him. 

The Presidential spokesperson looked at Macario nervously as he approached.  Leaving his position on the podium and giving it to Macario. He hastily left to take a seat far from him.

Fixing the mike to his level, Macario faced the congress, senators, media, and the populace itself.

*Flick*

A screen appeared behind him.

The screen portrayed different locations in the country, it also portrayed No Man's land resource base, the Malacañang Royal port, and some other bases.

He then checked the time.

7:56 pm.

Just in time.

Clearing his throat, he then began to say what must be said.

"Before I get into the deeper matters that I am going to explain today... You're probably wondering why there is a big screen with different areas on my back."

"Well, that screen, is a live feed. Anything that is shown there is true."

"And since I'm a practical person.... I am not gonna delay what you guys wanted to know. So, I'm going to say why are you disconnected from the rest of the world and..... Why you cannot contact the rest of your family that's is out side the country."

Macario then looked to the space association officials and nodded his head meekly.

Noticing his nod, the officials all took out their pens, and pressed a small little button that was on the tip.

Right after that...

******

*Manila*

*Manila bay*

The bay currently was an embodiment of beauty.

After 15 years of effort, of course with the setbacks of terrorists attacks and natural disasters, the bay was the perfect beauty for technology and nature, all combined.

And now, the bay is currently being strolled by ehem... Lovers. Or more or less, people that is not single.

(A/N: fvckin hell I'm single. Shout out to all the singles out there!)

"He-Hey! Th-The sky is!"

"A-ah-AHHHH!!"

The sky began to distort.

The once original clear, beautifully moonlit night sky, have slowly dispersed into hexagons and triangles.

*Nueva Ecija*

"Wa-ah ahhh!!!"

"Takbo!" (Run!)

*Cebu city*

"Unsay nahitabo?!" (What's happening?!)