Chapter 68

*Clack* *Clack*

The entrance of the grandeur carriage immediately caught the attention of Brando's Group, besides Brando himself.

"Now, that's a design i haven't seen before."

"Even those European designs pale when it come to this."

"Agreed"

"The design has a tinge of either a Prussian or the Russian design itself. The rest is just unknown to me."

While not looking, the butler was listening, and was wondering at their remarks.

"It is just like what the lord said huh." Though the butler.

"For the previous days, many things have been mentioned by these group of adventurers. Things that even us have been unable to discern."

As the carriage approached the mansion, the butler have then managed the floating platform to follow the carriage.

......

Touching solid ground once more, Brando looked at the undeniably grand carriage.

Although it ain't as great when comparing it to modern vehicles, it's still dazzling enough to outshine multiple grand super cars out there.

Using the Nano lens, Brando took a swift picture of it.

"For souvenirs." He thought.

Taking the unimportant stuff of his head, putting his concentration levels up to the average military standard, Brando looked at the carriage that was surrounded by its knights.

The knights that arrived with the carriage were in an organized formation.

Besides the carriage's door, every single side had an Knight on it.

Looking farther away, Brando also noticed the silhouttes he saw earlier.

He doesn't know how, but he also noticed that some of those silhouttes were hiding in plane sight.

Some were on the roofs, some on the air above them, some are hiding in trees, some are dressed like maids while others looks like knights.

"What an amazing camouflage these people have." Thought Brando.

Approaching the carriage, Viyani and some young and old looking elves came in front of the carriage. Right after that, they stood at the sidelines.

With a knight opening the carriage's door, the folding step fixing itself automatically, a figure then came out of the door.

A tall elven man, with a toned down muscular physique, has silver hair and deep silver eyes, and dressed in fine royal garments. Not to flashy but at the same time, not too flashy.

Viyani, the knights, and every elven race that was currently present all bowed down when that elven man came out of the carriage.

Brando then made a feeble nod, it was barely noticeable.

However it was enough for the whole group to know what Brando meant.

Brando and the rest bowed down, just like the rest of the elves. Such action though, caught the elves surprised.

Even the tall elven man was caught by surprise due to this action done by Brando and the rest.

As this was happening, a slim figure then came out of the carriage.

Wearing the same style of clothing as that of the tall elven man, golden hair, golden eyes, the beauty of this elven woman is unbelievable to even imagine about.