Chapter 54

*Elf and Dwarf City Edrius, City Lord's Castle*

*Meeting room*

"City lord Viyana, about those humans...."

"I understand your concern Elder Dwarf Brock. Those humans, have already achieved a level that us Elves and Dwarves have not achieved yet."

"Moreover, it's that boat of theirs. The power it showed on its small cannon is no ordinary power. Continuous shots, it's lethality, it's something us Elves cannot do. Even you guys, the dwarves, were clueless as to how those humans have done it."

The Elven Elders and the Dwarves Elders lowered their heads at this. All of them were distressed at this.

They can't just blame the crazy dwarf that began a shootout. The mysteries of that boat that the humans made was just that hard to understand.

Wanting to know how this works and how that works was also in the blood of an Dwarf, so they can't just blame him.

But what made them distressed was not the crazy dwarf but the small cannon it gained access to.

It's power was evident since the workshop was riddled with holes. It's lethality is proven since many unlucky souls have been randomly hit, and many have been gravely injured as well.

"I have decided." Said Viyana.

"We must kno-."

The doors to the meeting room bursted open. Then, an elven Knight entered.

"City lord! A message from the royal family has arrived!"

......

*Philippines, Caloocan, Barangay 121*

*Abandoned warehouse.*

"This is the NBI! The compound is surrounded. Surrender now or face heavy fire."

"Fuck off!! We have hostages!!"

The situation has been like this for quite some time now.

As investigations on who permitted the plans for the non-renewable resource expedition continued. The country has issued military checkpoints and immense heavy inspections on the while archipelago.

Eventually, it didn't take long for investigators to find out that it was the prime minister who allowed the plans to go on despite the geological warnings on the area.

Few days after, large packs of illegal drugs and illegal weapons were found on the hidden basement of the prime minister's home.

The exact location of the basement was 300 meters deep into the ground and was only accessible through eye, blood, finger, and DNA gateways.

Moreover it was using an state of the art camo system which made locating the basement tough.

Although this was shocking news, the even more shocking news was that the prime minister himself was a member of one of the most dangerous underworld organization, Spiders.

The Spiders organization was so low profile that even countries like Russia and United States barely know anything about them.

"Anything on hyperthermal?"

"None sir. Everythings cooled off. Even life signatures are non-existent."

"But their there?"

"Yes sir."

"Tsk."

The prime minister being a member of the Spiders was already problematic. And now, in the process of arrest, he even escaped using state of the art technology from who knows where it came from.