Chapter 22

For the following two days, Lucilia spent the rest of her time inspecting the base.

From her observations, she found out that the base was working for a whole full day!

Do these people even sleep?

Obviously, the concept of the day and night shifts did not exist in this world.

Lucilia then continued her 'inspecting'.

Later on, while looking around, she eventually found out, that she, was lost...

"This place is huge...." She thought.

She was distressed.

Although there are people around the area doing things, she hesitated to ask questions.

Eventually, because she doesn't know them.

And this base is still unknown territory.

If this was the Port of White sand she would know every nook and cranny of it, but this wasn't the Port of White sand.

This was the Naval base Subic bay.

It was very new to her.

Followed by the fact that this place has indomitable power that even the giant beasts yield to it.

So, she hesitated to ask.

.....

Putting these matters aside, she just decided to continue her 'inspection'.

However, the moment she made a turn, she froze.

"Is that who I think it is?"

"Isn't that King Braum of the Marsus kingdom!"

Lucilia was shocked.

That jawline, Dark Brown hair, huge stature, the beard..... Wait there's no beard but the facial featured are still there.

She wanted some confirmation if that was really King Braum, but she hesitated.

However, that hesitation didn't last long when she saw one more person.

"Pri-Prime minister Dukham?!"

Lucilia was then able to confirm that 'He' is really King Braum when the Prime minister said this.

"Your majesty, the gourmet's of this place is amazingly good!"

"It's a country Dukham, not a place. And yes it's really, really good."

Lucilia resolved herself.

With a clear and loud voice, she said,

"Yo-your Majesty!"

The King and the Prime minister stopped in their tracks.

They were shocked.

They didn't expect someone here to use the words 'your majesty'.

When they looked back, they saw Lucilia.

Lucilia was also looking at them sternly.

The atmosphere immediately dampened.

The King went near to Lucilia and said,

"Let's talk somewhere else alright."

.....

*clink* (ice on glass okay)

"Ma-majesty...."

"....."