Chapter 53

"Wh-what the..."

What befell Brando's eyes was a town. And on the town itself, was little guys.

A wait, the term little guys won't work well with what he sees. From his perspective it would be that people that didn't grow tall.

"Did I get hit too hard that I began seeing so many people with Dwarfism?"

"What the hell is Dwarfism boy?

Brando then looked to his side, to see nothing.

"Down here boy."

Brando then looked down. There he saw a small guy, with a lot of hair, white hair. There were also many wrinkles on his face.

"I don't know what Dwarfism is but I do know that we are dwarves."

"Dwarves? Well that explains the short height." Mumbled Brando.

"What'd you say?"

"Nothing."

Brando then looked around, from the looks of it he was somewhat in a high area good for sniping.

Down below, there was much activity as he can see. There were also many establishments as and buildings as the eye can see.

"Where am I?"

The white hairy dwarf then said,

"You, are on the city Lord's castle."

Brando then looked at the white haired hairy dwarf and said,

"The. What."

.....

"Commander!"

"Hmm?"

The white haired hairy dwarf brought Brando to a room. As for the room itself. It was evident that he was brought to a reception room.

There were also familiar faces on the room itself.

"You're finally awake commander, now tell me what those blue looking canisters was."

"Shut it Eman, tell me our situation."

"Well commander, we're currently in the Elf and Dwarf city, Edrius." Said Nievas.

"Elf and Dwarf city?"

"Yeah, after we were washed with that gigantic tsunami, we somehow ended on a river that's connected to this city."

"I see, and the boat itself."

"Well commander, the boat is currently in the 'city's best workshop' as of the moment."

"The what now?"

......

"Ohhhhh!!"

"How? This? Just what a magnificence!!"

"I got to tell, this is a first I have seen of its kind. If our boats were built to be as sturdy as this, then we wouldn't have to worry about our boats sinking when attacked."

"Mhhm, mhhm."

Brando had a long face from all of this chit chattering. He looked at Nievas and the rest, and they as well also had the same long faces as him.

"I'm surprise they still all live even after moving around and tampering it as much as they want."

"Eman locked the warhead before they took it so yeah they're still fine. As for the guns, it's a miracle that the safety pin is still on." Said Nievas.

Then, a dwarf with a hairy red beard came in front of them, in all smiles.

"Ahhh it's you guys again. So, have you decided to tell is how to build such a boat?"

"No. And no." Said all of them.

"What a pity."

"To hell with your pity. Even if you force us, we still won't tell you. We were only here for a few days does god's sake!" They all thought.

"Hello there, it seems like your leader is awake now."

Brando and co then turned around and there, a woman wearing fine green garments was approaching them. The woman had clear blue eyes, blonde hair, look very delicate, was beautiful, and had pointy ears.

The woman was also followed by a couple of little.... Dwarves and other Elves.

From a glance, Brando could tell that this woman was an elf.

"And who is she Nievas?" Whispered Brando.

"She's the city lord." Said Nievas nonchalantly.

One of the woman's ear then perked up after Nievas said her words. She then smiled and said,

"My name is Viyana Mica'el Everm'Di. The City of Edrius' city lord."

It became silent after she introduced herself, eventually, it all became awkward then.

Brando then gave a dry cough, and then said,

"Um, it's nice meeting you..... City lord Viyana. Do you mind to tell me what're they doing to our boat?"

After Brando said this, City lord Viyana had put one of her palms on her face. Likewise, the people behind her also lowered their heads with a stressed expression.

"Ahh those faces, they had it hard with these guys too huh." Thought Brando.

Giving herself a sigh, Viyana then told Brando what 'transpired' these past few days.

.....

After a short while, Brando now had a lost to all of the doings done on their speed boat for the past few days.

• One, they tried starting it, but resulted in someone getting ejected out through one of the ejection seats.

• Two, they tried tampering with the M134's but all ended in futile attempt as they don't know how to remove the safety pins.

•Three, they tried to see if the boat can use magic. Ended in failure.

• Four, they found an emergency battery that was supposed to be used on the speed boat for emergency purposes. Result, they tampered with it, the. Someone got electrocuted by an 10k watt battery.  It's a miracle that person lived.

• Five, they tried building a copy but failed, so, they repeatedly asked for the speed boat's blueprint but was rejected harshly.

There were many others but they were miniscule that it was safe to assume that nothing bad would happen..... Probably.

*Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!*

"Woah!" ("Woah!")

"Take cover!!"

"Hahahahahaha!!!!! I did it!! I discovered this thing's mechanism. And now, I shall see it's power!!!

"You damn dwarf!!! Put that down!!

Seeing such a situation happen, Brando and co immediately looked for cover.

Brando then took a short glanced at what was happening. There he saw a dwarf..... On an M134!!

The worse part is that, due to the dwarf's small height, wherever the recoil of the gun goes, that's where the dwarf goes.

Moreover, due to the dwarf trying to keep his grip on the M134, the more that his hands was on the trigger.

A crazed dwarf holding an M134 was probably worse than a psychopath doing an LMG strafing.

The city lord and her people immediately moved and looked for cover.

"Uhguh!"

"Ahhah! It hurts!!"

"My! My leg!!"

Hearing the cries from those unlucky souls that got hit, Brando looked at Viyana with an expression of "don't let your men handle our stuff next time."

Viyana on the other hand put her hand on her chest and showed an expression of "I swore in the name of all the guardian spirits. Of the Dmitri forest."

Seeing her action of swearing, Brando nodded.

He then went out of his cover and ran straight to the crazed dwarf.

(To be continued)