Chapter 29

"T3, 3, 15,000,000"

"......."

"......."

A new competitor?

Where did that voice come from?

The woman and Rodel looked around the area to know the origin of the voice.

After looking around at the unexplainable expressions of the people on the second and first floor, only one person had a different expression.

It was the auctioneer, and that auctioneer, on the other hand, was looking at something as well.

Following the auctioneer's gaze, their sights landed on a room.

Base on this room's location, it appears to be the third floor.....

Wait. Third floor?

Rodel started to frown when he saw the location of the bidder's room.

"So, a new player joined the fray........ This player won't make it easy for us."

.....

*Third floor,third room*

"Well, well, well, looks like only this item can shove interest in me. I really didn't think that this item would show up here anyway, in this auction that is."

Within the room, there was a man. The man had your simple nice average look and the normal brown eyes that anyone would have.

The man was all alone, not a shred of another person's soul was with him.

The man was also wearing a hoodie jacket with green camo design, there was also an appealing dragon tatoo on his neck. His left hand, also had a tatoo which had designs of three stars.

Looking at the rooms of the woman and of Rodel, he simply gave a smirk.

Getting this item?

Nah you ain't getting it. Why? Simple, cause I'm the one getting it. And your not getting a chance to fight for it.

.....

Within the third floor, first room. Rodel was already frowning as hard as one can describe.

He didn't expect the 'new player' to suddenly drop 15 million in one go. The way that this was done was the same way on how the Americans dropped an atomic bomb at Japan which, of course, had devastated the country severely.

Even though, he himself, still have to fight for it. He was ordered to get it, and he would fulfill that order straightly.

"T3, 1, 16,000,000."

......

*Same time as that of Rodel*

Marcos could not stop shivering. Even though the room was brightly lit, which of course won't be seen outside because of the dark glass covering it, the atmosphere within the room made it still made it dark.

The woman had an unexplainable expression.

To her though, she would describe it as, Shock, anger, fear, and hate.

She was shock because of how strong her competitors were.

She was angry because she couldn't get what she want.

Fear engulfed her heart just because of how mysterious and unknown her competitors are to her. Back to her childhood, her father told her once that, the more the enemy fights, the more that enemy is hiding something unknown.

And even she herself is afraid of the unknown.

And lastly, she felt hate. Hate to Rodel and to the man in the third floor, third room. Hate because of the way she was taken down. The style of bringing in bids at the last moment as a way to take her down made her feel humiliated so much.