Chapter 27

"T3, 2, 1,100,000."

The whole auction house went into an uproar.

1,100,000!

That's no small amount!

Most of the people on the second floor looked at one of the third floor rooms.

Whoever were on those rooms, they're backgrounds won't be just any simple manner if they could just fish out 1,000,000 just like that.

On one of the third floor rooms, Rodel was already frowning. He didn't expect the woman from the room beside them to fish out a million on one of the items that he was ordered to obtain.

"How much are we currently holding now." Asked Rodel.

"Let me check, alright, we have 5.5 million on the card." Replied Jose.

Breathing in deeply, Rodel knew he can't stall for long or else the Droid would end on this woman's hands.

"Ask our superiors for more funds, this won't be an easy fight."

.....

The Muscular man didn't understand what was happening.

Fishing out a million, that's crazy!

No one has ever done that when he was in an auction.

He glared at the room from where the woman's voice originated.

"Alright, if you want a fight. I'll give you one!" He thought.

But before he could say his next bid, another voice was heard.

"T3, 1, 1,300,000."

"........."

"........."

"........."

Silence.

This time everyone on the first and second floor was silenced when this bid came.

200,000 thousand increment?

1,300,000?

What?

Followed by this questions, an even huge uproar dawned on the auction house.

Even the auctioneer couldn't believe what he just heard.

He wanted to shout like what the people on the floors were doing.

Even with the huge uproar created from this bid, the woman obviously didn't stop from fighting over this item.

"T3, 2, 1,650,000."

The uproar stopped, what was that now?

1,650,000?

250,000 increment?

How rich are these people?!

Another huge sweeping uproar was about to happen, but was silence when the male competitor's voice was heard again.

"T3, 1, 1,800,000."

After this was heard, that was the moment that finally triggered the shouts of disbelief these people were about to do.

.....

"Jose, this is serious. With such a contender, getting those items would be but a pipe dream."

At this moment, Rodel's face was already looking grave.

1,800,000 was no small amount. That alone already burned a third of their current funds.