Chapter 36

Breathing a sigh of relief, Lucilia looked at the retreating pirate ship.

The ship's crew moved fast in leaving her range making her unable to make a move on it.

"Hmm?"

Her brows scrunched slightly. The other ships behind the retreating pirate ship have now started to......... disperse.

"What are they doing now?"

Seeing this, she immediately raised her vigilance even more. Although she was unbeatable within 800 meters, beyond that was the area of 'I can't do anything to them' point.

An addition to this, the pirates has magicians with them. Although she didn't know who and why would this kind of such people would work with pirates, knowing that they didn't have kind intentions was enough for her to act against them.

"Captain, the crew members that has their own families have been evacuated already. By now they should have already left the vicinity earlier. Even our watchman no longer sees them."

Lucilia nodded, this news was a reliever for her as she was also trying as best as she can to make sure that those people of hers would not get noticed.

Noticing the movements the pirates were currently doing, she immediately had a hunch that they're probably going to take them from both sides.

She then looked at the other members of her crew that helped her defend earlier.

"To those that uses magic, what elements can you use?"

Her men looked at each other and then answered. The answers she got was that most of them were water magicians. A quarter of these water magicians were Minera magicians, the secondary stage of the water element. The remaining miniscule were Fire magicians.

After contemplating for some moments, she then said,

"Set up water barriers on both sides of the ship. They may have stopped for now but I'm sure that they have something else up they're sleeves."

"To the Minera and Fire magicians, you guys can either help in attacking the enemy ships or help in defending our ship."

Her men nodded and immediately went into action.

Magic circles of red and blue, big or small, then alighted on the La Camesa. If one were to observe the La Camesa from a distance, they would probably see that the stern of the ship was covered in golden brown while the left and right side would be covered in red and blue.

Lucilia then looked back at the pirates with confidence filling her eyes, however, there was this heavy feeling weighing down on her somehow, and she doesn't know what it is.

.....

The increase in activity on the La Camesa did not escape Molu's eyes.

Seeing the preparations being done by Lucilia, Molu knew he can't make this fight last longer.

9 people, both men and women, wearing robes landed on the main ship of the pirate fleet. This ship was also the ship Molu was in.

One of the men wearing robes looked at Molu sternly, after staring for a while, that man said,

"What now? Captain." Said the man in undisguised contempt.

"We can't get close. We also can't overpower
a tertiary magician. What other tricks can you do now huh?"

Molu looked at that man with anger in his eyes. But nevertheless, he can only endure since this was the Empire's people.

After calming himself, he then showed a gloated sneer at the man, he then pointed at the deck of the ship.