Chapter 49

*Marsus Kingdom*

*Ministry of foreign affairs*

King Braum Voltar. The King of Marsus kingdom, is currently handling the recent affairs the kingdom is facing.

These affairs have already brought no good for him these past few days.

And that is because, the pressure from the Lina and Biscot kingdom have started to become heavy.

They didn't mind their actions no more. Began to use military force. And even started to coax their very own people.

A few more and the line that is called peace would probably be broken.

"What's the current status on the west border?"

As the King asked this, all the ministers then looked at each other anxiously.

"Your majesty..... the situation on the west border..... does not look good."

"Any moment now, the Lina and Biscot kingdom's men could charge through it....."

After this was said, silence then blanketed the whole council room.

After some moments, Braum then asked,

"Do you know the exact numbers of men they brought?"

Upon hearing this, the expression of all the ministers then showed a downcast expression.

"All the scouts we sent....... they never returned....."

Braum then lowered his head. He knew that the Empire was responsible for this.

Since he wouldn't concede to the Empire's power, the empire then have already recorded them as a thorn to be removed.

An figure that was not needed, only to be executed.

This was him in the eyes of the Empire.

"Should I ask for help from them?"

Braum contemplated on this thought.

The power that the Philippines showed them was no ordinary power.

Although he's not sure about the other Empires, he is sure of one thing.

And that is that the Pilanda Empire could not replicate the actions the Philippines has done.

Building a port in just two short days, heavily powerfull Military power that could conquer the land, air, sea, and under the sea, and the ability to create unimaginable things.

This alone made him sure that the Pilanda Empire would surely lose consecutively if both countries were to fight.

However, he can't just go to the Philippines and ask for help. And that is because he still knows little about the country.

While Braum was submerged in his own thoughts, all the ministers looked at him in worry.

Throughout the silence, king Braum's expression kept changing to being downcast, surprised, relief, and then worry.

Due to this, even the other ministers started to show expressions like anger, fear, and so on and so forth.

And then,

The door to the council room then opened with a bang.

There, a man wearing armor ran to the center of the council room and then kneeled right in front of the king.

Amidst the confusion of Braum and all the ministers, the man in armor then said,

"Your majesty! There are cloaked people at the castle gates that wanted to meet you."