Chapter 21

(Author note: not a continuation of the previous chapter but Lucilia's own experience in this "3 days" as said in the previous chapter)

*1st day after staying for the night*

"Hoy! Get over here!"

"Uh sir, san to ilalagay?" (English trans: uh sir, where do you put this?)

"Don mo ilagay sa CS-Magsikap." (English trans: put it on CS-Magsikap)

"Okay, sir."

"The hustle and bustle are clearly seen from here." Thought Lucilia.

Early in the morning, everyone was busy.

During this time, if this place was The Port of White Sand, it would still be quiet and would have minimal activity.

And to her first day here, she already noted one thing.

It was the language they use.

This language is very new to her ears.

It has the feeling of being rough but soft, smooth but hoarse, and a very solid tone as well.

(Author note: characters opinion)

"I'll ask about it later."

*knock**knock*

Lucilia turned to the door and opened it.

There she saw Markwin.

"Oh, Ms. Lucilia you're awake." (Markwin)

"Well, yeah I am." (Lucilia)

"Well, that's great then. Would you like to have breakfast."(Markwin)

"Very straightforward." Thought Lucilia.

"Then allow me too." (Lucilia)

.....

"Nggh! Munnggghh!"

This, this is so delicious!!

I've never eaten anything like this!

Lucilia is currently at the canteen, having breakfast.

Her breakfast is very simple, Rice and, one of the well-known dishes in the Philippines, Adobo.

Basically in the country, there are many versions for the dish.

But, if we're going to the simple ingredients, then it would be just some onions, garlic, soy sauce, vinegar, oil (any sort of cooking oil if you wish), some little bit of pepper for the extra taste, laurel leaf for more taste, and the chicken.

Just this and you would already have that rich taste.

And that is why Lucilia is acting like this.

Markwin just ate there, enjoying his usual meal.

After eating, Markwin put something on the table, it was a small black box.

He then said,

"So, now that we're done having breakfast. Might we continue our discussion yesterday?" (Markwin)

Lucilia nodded.

"Alright then, I'll start. Ms. Lucilia can you tell me everything you know about this Sea of fog."

Lucilia then answered,

"The Sea of fog is actually once called forbidden water. This is so because anyone that entered would either never return, or come back.......... in pieces. But of course, as hyumans, we grew and became a better generation that continued generation after generation. Soon, an unnamed explorer discovered that this so-called forbidden waters was actually fog, and that came to the name Sea of fog."