Chapter 11

(Alternative path to the Marsus Kingdom)

"Thanks for escorting us back."

"Pay it no mind, we are just doing our duty."

This group of people, is the escort team and the Royal family along with it's knights. They took the Alternative route setted by the scout planes of the country, Philippines, to move back, stealthily to Marsus Kingdom.

"Very well then, we were ordered to set up checkpoints on this alternative route. That is to ensure that trading between the countries is available. You can come to this route anytime you want to."

The soldier then gave a map to Marx. When Marx checked it he was surprised that it was detailed to no end.

On the map was the route that they had just taken. The port that Philippines was constructing, the Trade City, and the paths to Lina, Biscot, and Marsus kingdom.

All was there.

The escort team then left immediately.

Watching them leave into the distance, Marx turned his back and followed The Royal family into the kingdom.

.....

(Marsus Kingdom Grand Hall)

"Although you did not inform us were the King and Queen is at least tell us if they are okay!"

"Prime minister Dukham! What is the news about his majesty!"

"What are you people doing!! We are being questioned by the Empire now! Although we fully support the decision of his majesty, at least tell us some news on them! Why had they disappeared!"

"E-everyone please calm down! One by one only!"

The shouts that is heard on the Grand Hall now are the shouts of the uninformed nobles of the Kingdom. Only the King's trusted aids new that the King went to establish diplomatic connections. Although the king didn't say what country or kingdom.

While the shouts were loud enough to turn a hyper sensitive person deaf, the door within the hall suddenly opened.

Knights wearing golden and silver moon armors came in. With the entrance of these knights the nobles subconsciously moved out of the way.followed by that was the entrance of the Captain of the Royal knights.

When the nobles saw the actions of these knights, they were confused. Was there an esteemed person today?

After some moment, people wearing cloaks entered the hall and continued to walk, they didn't stop until they reached the Prime minister.

"Good job in trying to keep order." Said one of the cloaked people.

After that they continued to move and was followed by the knights.

"What was that about? Who were those people that just entered?" Was the thoughts of the nobles.

....

"Was that really necessary dear?"

"Well it was to avoid attention after all."

"Was it father?"

This set of cloaked people were actually the Royal family as for the real intention of the king when they entered the castle, Princess Illa knows about it.

"Hahaha, sharp as always aren't you Illa." (King Braum)

"Hmmp!" (Illa)

"...." (King Braum)

Marx, just behind the king said, "Aiya,Aiya, i'll just call all the ministers for a meeting. We'll tell them what have we talked about on the negotiations."

Illa, hearing this, instantly used it as a retort to her father for being so 'childish'.

"See father, even old man Marx thinks way farther than you. When can you grow from your young days."

"Old-old man..." Marx thought. "But don't I look younger with my new haircut?!"

Then this is what the King thought when he heard his daughter's retort, "He's old Illa!!! OLD!! How can you compare him to your father!!

The Queen, seeing such scenes happening before her eyes, didn't wether to laugh or cry.

This must be the most weirdest Royal family ever known in the whole world!

....

( Philippine checkpoint on the alternative route, 60 drias away from the kingdom)

(Author note: meters=senus
Kilometers=drias
Miles=kiryos
Just a reminder from chap 2)

"Bzzsst, Captain, this is scout team OZ. Perimeter from 3 to 6 on the base is clear."

"Copy, team OX, team AR, team Au. Status report."

"Clear over here sir."

"Same on 12 to 3 sir."

"Clear...."

Captain Hamorn, the captain assigned to handle the nearest checkpoint to the Marsus kingdom.

Overall there are three checkpoints.

This checkpoints are:

•Gate A, the nearest to the Marsus kingdom.

•Ashton Base, located somewhere farther from the Trade city Ashton.

•Black zone, the one nearest to the under-construction port.

These three checkpoints are on one of the top priorities of the country.

Ashton base and Black zone have been decided to be a heavily fortified base.

This have been done so as precautions to unexpected events like the base being discovered by the most likely hostile kingdoms.

This has been firsthand information given by Driff, The country now knows that the situation was actually rising within the republic.

As a reply, these two bases are to be heavily fortified as soon as possible.

As for Gate A, it would be a scout and recon base. It is always on a 24/7 perimeter check to make sure that it won't get discovered.

"Captain, the area is clear. Shall we begin construction?" An officer said.

Tha captain raised his head and said loudly "Begin!"

The Moment the captain said this, the construction team of the group immediately went into action.

Multiple constructors went to their own 2 meters tall, G-4 Construction Mech. This G-4 model have multiple tools on its body frame.

From jackhammers to circuit fixers. It became a top notch construction mech that all construction companies even made their own 'war' due to it being limited on the market.

Of course the mech company that made this was so proud of it that there faces were seeing "Ahhhh, our baby is so famous now."

But of course it wasn't just a G-4 multiple models were also around the area doing construction that the mech expertise in.

The most common ones are the G-3 models. This ones are the one handling the camouflage system when viewed in the sky.

And then we have the G-3 Weapon Mechanic. A mechanic type mech (as said in the name) that builds weapons this of course includes defenses.

The captain, overseeing everything, knew that he would get busy once more, like handling the papers and reports, but he was nontheless, happy and more willfull to take the job.

Since he won't be as busy as the ones handling the Ashton base and the Black zone checkpoint.

With such concentrated construction and the repeated work of checking the surroundings. He knew that the work there would be 100X harder than here.

So he was happy go lucky on the area he was assigned.

The lieutenant just beside him couldn't help but sigh. This lieutenant has a feeling that all the job would be transferred to her.

(Sad life for lieutenant right? So continue to the next chapter that isn't released yet hehe)