Chapter 8

Walking on the hallway, one man in a well-tailored black suit, one big beard but handsome looking guy in a beautiful black suit with a white rose in the left pocket, and an cool-looking old man in a blue well-groomed western suit.

The names of these people are Alfon Guillermo, Braum Voltar, and Marx Morlan.

And now, the young to old group of people is headed to the command deck to have the first welcoming dinner between to the country Philippines and the Marsus kingdom.

This will also initiate the long-term relationship between the country and the kingdom.

....

Arriving at the deck, Braum and Marx were surprised at what they saw.

The deck was brightly lit, a round table is in perfect white linen cloths followed by little of that chinese design, there were waiters and waitresses moving around doing the last touches for the following dinner, and with all of this and the look of the whole deck combined with the beautiful night sky, one could say that this dinner would not be just grandly in some way but also would be lovely.

All in all, the other worldly style gave a new and refreshing experience to the guests.

"This..." (King Braum)

"A-a..." (Marx)

Alfon just seeing how speechless the two, was quite happy since even if there in some other place that they don't know where, at least it was appreciated.

"What are you guys doing there standing? Come take a seat." (Alfon)

The two took a seat while still being dazed.

Soon after, Rodel and Jose came. After exchanging greetings with the other party, they took their seat.

"Sir Alfon, might I inquire about the clothing you made us wear." (King Braum)

"What about it?" Asked Alfon.

"What thread did you use to make such clothing?" (King Braum)

With an embarrassed smile, Alfon Replied.
"Uhh, this I'm not to knowledgeable about it since I'm not a tailor."

"I see" said the king with a little disappointment.

"Too bad I would not know we're to get such fabric" thought the king.

....

While the gentlemen were talking, a teen girl and a woman, arrived at the dinner.

When these two came, the gentleman on the table were shocked at the beauty of the two.

Of course these two are Queen Alcy and Princess Illa.

Queen Alcy had a huge change in her appearance after having a change of look.

She wore a beautiful white sweetheart evening dress with a black rose pin on her white hair, coupled by a little bit of make up and some eyelashes on her already beautiful face, made her extremely beautiful. Although the king on the other hand, sees her as an angel that descended from the sky.
(Author note: sheesh)

Now the princess on the other hand, wore a beautiful blue cocktail dress with matching flower colors, she also has a beautiful blue pink rose on her right hair.

"Wa-ah... I-is that?...." (King Braum)

"Your highness, this...." (Marx)

The Queen and the Princess took their respective seats. The king then asked "Alcy is that you?"

"Of course I am, why would you ask that?" Alcy said with discontent.

"Ah no-no, it's not like that. It's just that your so beautiful that it made me not recognize you immediately." (King Braum)

Alcy hearing this gave herself a little smirk. But even she, herself couldn't believe it. The Partnered country, Philippines, gave her this dress and some 'make up'. They said that with the make up added to her own natural beauty, would even make her husband not recognize her. At first she didn't believe it, but after seeing the reaction of Braum, it was perhaps that what they said is the truth.

Not just that the make up was also smoothe and fair to the skin.

The king then turned his attention to his daughter and said with a huge smile "Illa, I suppose that you had the same treatment that your mother had received no?"

"The-they forced me into it..." Said the princess with embarrassment.

"What do you mean forced? From what I remember, you were the one most engrossed in it." Said the Queen.

The princess hearing this had her cheeks flush in red. She wanted to look for a cover but couldn't find one, so she just lowered her head to hide her embarrassment.

While the loving family was having a sweet time, the last person they are waiting for had finally come. Alfon stood up and went to the newcomer. The king, noticing this, took a look at the man.

Alfon came back with the man, this time Rodel and Jose stood up and greeted the man. Alfon then headed to Braum and introduced the man to him.

"Mr. Braum, this man is Admiral Aurelio. The one at the top management of this ship." (Alfon)

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mr.Braum,  I heard that out of 3 kingdoms only your's agreed." (Aurelio)

The king also took a formal stance and said "Please don't mention it, even I was hesitant to agree to it. I only listened to what my own family thinks."

Aurelio smiled and said "As the leading man in a family, listening to the opinions of his own family can be considered to have done well as a father to them."

The king hearing this couldn't help but smile.

.....

Aurelio took his seat, then after he did so the food was delivered to the table.

Multiple cuisines were put on the table. With of course having Giniling at the center of the table.

(Author note: if you don't know what Giniling is. Search it up. P.S it's my personal favorite)

The king's family as well as Marx showed interests at the food delivered to them, in fact, all the food displayed in front of them are new in their vision.

Admiral Aurelio stood up and said, "I offer this toast and dinner, for the Marsus kingdom, a new ally of our country. Cheers"

"Cheers" (All)

"Let the dinner begin." (Aurelio)

.....

Late in the night after the formal dinner finished, Braum and Marx were in their own rooms chatting. The topic is simple, would the future be good or bad.

"Haaa, I can't really say your highness for I am not sure of it myself" (Marx)

"Even so, would everything be fine, This decision I made?" (King Braum)

"Your decision is the decision of the whole kingdom, your word is the law of the kingdom. As a king, you have absolute authority no one can impede your decisions." (Marx)

Marx stopped for a moment then continued.

"If you asked the people of Marsus this "how is your king, is the current king trustworthy?" What do you think would they say?" (Marx)

"...what?" (King Braum)

"That I do not know your highness because the answer is within you." (Marx)

The king contemplated Marx's words for a quite a while, in the long night.