Chapter 32

"This.... Are you sure about it?"

It's been 2 days since the people from Marsus kingdom came with the request from Philippines just to help them identify the materials they have.

Although there were some incidents (like fainting), the Philippine government have decided to give their large stockpile of 'crystals' to Marsus kingdom since they don't have any use to such crystals.

So, they simply said the simple straight forward words of, "take a few, give the rest".

"Well yeah.... We still don't have specific uses for this..... crystals. At most, we'll only take a few bunch of it and do research on it while the rest could be yours."

The people from Marsus kingdom tried to open their mouths to say something, but, they simply couldn't. By glance, their expressions even seemed funny.

After struggling to say their thanks to their generosity, one of the people from Marsus kingdom asked.

"Whe-where did you actually got all of these anyways?"

The Philippine materials manager gave a contemplating expression before he took something from his pockets.

The 'thing' was black and small. But when the materials manager took hold of it, the 'thing' lighted up.

It attracted the attention from those that are from Marsus kingdom but they couldn't observe long since the materials manager immediately put it in his ear.

More moments passed while the materials manager was nodding his head subtly from time to time.

When the materials manager took down the 'thing' on his ears and put it on his pockets once more, he said,

"Alright, I was given permission to tell you where we got the crystals. But please, just keep it to yourselves and the King."

The people from Marsus kingdom didn't reply, but they all nodded their heads rigorously.

Satisfied with their agreement, the materials manager then nonchalantly said where they got the cyrstals.

"No man's land."

"......"

"What?"

......

A very long line of convoys with military units then went on ahead with the people from Marsus kingdom to deliver the large haul of crystals.

"To think that the materials we got were this much that it even made a long line of trucks and vehicles just to transport it."

The person that said this is the same man that went on and had an extraction team dug their first unknown material.

"Commander, it's your fault it became like this anyways. You were so hyped that you even made the government bring more extraction teams to No man's land and get this materials."

The person that said this was the gorgeous woman that was with the man during the first day of extraction.

The man remained silent while smiling nervously.

The woman then gave a low sigh at her commander's actions.

"Always aloof and carefree huh." She thought.

While these two were observing the long line of convoys, an elegant looking man came and nonchalantly said,

"Commander Brando, vice-commander Nieves. It's a surprise seeing you observing things like this."

The man named Brando and the woman named Nievas both looked at their backs to see who mentioned their names, they, however, were surprised to see who called them.