Chapter 71

Right after Brando said that, silenced ensnared the pergola.

The knights and both the elven emperor and empress were shocked at what had just transpired.

Brando's hands were now covered in some sort of black metallic gloves. In front of him, were some sort of mixed lump of gold, silver ball.

The mixed gold and silver ball also had some crystal like pores plastered all around it, giving an unwell impression of it.

Grabbing the metal lump, standing up, Brando then held the metal lump in front of the knights and said,

"I hope this could be a lesson to you all."

"Now, here are your swords."

After Brando said this, he then dropped the metal lump of gold and silver in front of the knights.

Hearing the words and seeing the action Brando had done in front of them, the elven knights felt heat spread all over their face.

After saying what he had in thought for the knights, Brando then faced Emperor Amir and said,

"Your men lack self-control. I advise you to train them to have one."

Hearing this, Emperor Amir frowned.

Ever since becoming Emperor, not one have dared to order him as such, much less, a hyuman.

"Apologies, they only did so due to you not giving face."

Hearing this, Brando then raised an eyebrow and asked,

"Do I have to give face to every Emperor I meet then? Even if I have not met them nor know anything about them."

"Do I have to give face to such?"

After Brando asked this, the Emperor, the Empress, and the knights at the area all stared in silence at Brando.

Seeing their silence, Brando then said,

"To be amicable, that's one thing. We clearly expressed this intention when you arrived."

"But to give face, that's another thing. And more so you ruined it by testing as using the conjecture."

"Testing us without prior notice is just disrespectful no? And more so, you made me use a lot of TB. So, do you think I would actually give face that much?"

After hearing this, Emperor Amir had an unpleasant expression displayed on his face.

The knights were humiliated, and his status as Emperor was ignored by Brando.

In normal cases, the knights would have already took hold of Brando and his people due to such an action of intimidation. However,

That action have been negated by Brando himself. Disarming them of their weapons through unknown means.

Thinking deeply, although he didn't understand some points on Brando's statement, he was sure of one thing based on his political experience as an emperor.

He was pissed.

Emperor Amir then looked at his wife, the Empress.

Empress Miryana, who had her eyes closed, have now then slowly opened them.

After this short action of hers, she then looked at Amir and nodded.

Seeing that she nodded, the unpleasant expression that Amir had, have eased a little.

Noticing this, Brando then said.

"Feeling relieved that the spirits inside are fine eh."

Hearing this, Emperor Amir then looked at Brando cautiously.