Chapter 65

"We are here today..."

"It is only a matter of time before the conference starts..."

"We have receive information that the conference will tackle the current matters to the public..."

"We can now see all the ministers and senators taking their seats one by one..."

Looking from below, the two american men watched all the activity happen below. They then looked at the three that was not far from them.

"Ain't you boys gotta protect yer president?"

"He's protected enough."

The two american men looked at each other, after that, they then looked below once more.

"What Confidence." They both thought.

"Still, i still think he needs protection."

The men wearing black cloaks did not respond.

"Lax aren't ya. I gotta warn you though, You reap what you sow."

The three still didn't reply.

Seeing this, one of the american men felt irritated.

"Are we that insignificant?" He thought.

"Hmpf." Snorted of the men.

"That's it."

A vein popped in this man's head.

His hands immediately  formed into a fist. He also started to put strength in his arms. But before he could do anything, he suddenly felt his left shoulder go heavy.

When he looked at his left, there he saw his friend, looking at him grimly.

"Don't. Do. Anything. Rash."

Seeing such a face and his hearing his words. The previous thought of fighting immediately dispersed his mind.

Seeing this, one of the men wearing black cloaks said,

"Not bad for a merc."

"Seems like your better than the rest." Mentioned another.

"Well, only one of them though." Mentioned the last one of the men wearing black cloaks.

The two American men looked at each other, right after that. The man that eased up his friends tension then said,

"You mentioned the words 'better than the rest'. Are there more that came here?"

Leaning on the wall, one of the men in Black cloaks replied,

"Yes, there are more. Ever since the fog came up, a number of assassins and mercenaries already came to our front doors, knocking."

"Although it's a pity that they underestimated the regiment. Just because we're in the military, it does not completely mean we are normal."

"Right after that, the second wave of your kind came in. Although they were much smarter, they still failed."

Hearing this, the two American men immediately took a step back. But at the same time, realization came to their minds.

After the fog event happened, multiple contacts from different mercenary and assassin teams that was in the country suddenly disappeared.

Seeing such an occurrence, them and their other buddies decided to go and look for the teams they lost contact with.

So, the first destination they decided was a mercenary group called Mariana.