Chapter 43

On the presidential living quarters, President Macario is sitting on his work table while in front of him are Admiral Aurelio and the robed woman.

Brando and Nievas are also within the quarter's, sitting on the couch. Aurelio's men that came with Aurelio himself were standing guard, in and out of the room.

Macario looked sternly at Aurelio for some moments then proceeded his gaze at the robed woman. Moreover, the room was eerily silent which made Aurelio sweat profusely.

Throwing a towel to Aurelio, Macario asked the robed woman.

"Might I ask your name please."

The robed woman raised her head a little and then said,

"My name is Meiya Everheart of the Everheart household. I'm the third child and the first daughter of my father, Reynald Everheart."

"What an intro." Thought Macario.

Without showing any emotions, Macario then said,

"It was said that the eyes can see through a person's soul. So I hope that you'd tell us your perspective of the situation on your side. Now, as of now you are under our custody with claims and warrants due to you attacking our allies. Might I know the reason for this?"

Without leaving Macario's gaze, Meiya replied,

"Your 'ally' was set as a target for capture back on our academy. We merely accepted the task."

Raising an eyebrow, Macario followed,

"We? So there's more with you?"

"They're dead. Killed by your beasts."

"Beasts?"

When Macario heard this, he then set his gaze back at Aurelio, showing an expression of "what the hell is she talking about?" Aurelio on the other hand, just shrugged his shoulders and said,

"When she said beasts, she probably meant about our aerial and naval fighter jets."

Hearing the term fighter jets, Meiya then nervously said,

"Fighter jets? Like those from the Sirius and Triam Empire? Are you saying that you're beasts are actually fighter jets?"

When she said this, everyone on the room immediately looked towards her. She didn't know why but she felt heavily oppressed by the sudden attention. Even when fighting against rivals and enemies, she never felt being oppressed like this before.

After a moment of silence, Macario asked,

"You know about jets?"

Meiya nodded her head, albeit weakly.

Macario then contemplated for some moments before proceeding to look at Aurelio.

"Give her temporary residence here at the Malacañang Royal port. I'll need to make a call."

Aurelio nodded and left with Meiya and his men. After they left, Brando then said.

"When the hell was this port named."

Minding his own matters, Macario emotionlessly replied,

"Just now."

"....."

.....

*Mieya POV*

Back when I fell in unconscious , I didn't really understood what just happened since the moment I woke up I was in a room.

Thinking about what would happen to me, I decided a small plan of escape. So, I knocked out the first person that went inside the room and continued to do so until I finally got to see the bright outdoor lights.