Chapter 23

(Author note: we are now Back on track)

"Woah, well this is quite a view."

"Hahaha, you'll get used to it."

This two that talking are Rodel, a diplomat of the country, Philippines, and the King of Marsus Kingdom, Braum Voltar.

The reason why Braum said the words 'quite a view' was that because in front of them was the auction that Rodel told him about.

And within the auction's doors, was waves and waves of people.

"Welcome to the United Auctioneers Inc auction house." (Rodel)

The King, along with Lucilia, Mercalos, And the Ministers, whom had come with them, were wide eyed at the huge auction house.

Previously, the United Auctioneers Inc was formerly used to only auction 'construction equipment', which most likely, of viewed from the sky, makes it look like some sort of a cargo area or warehouse.

But dating back to 2056, the Ruling President at that time decided to really make it an auction house.

The Ruling President at that time even made his own famous words. And those words were "An auction house must auction a large variety of items and equipment. If you only make the auction house auction construction equipment, then it would be no different to a warehouse. So I say, let it be renewed as a true auction house, where it won't only serve it's country, but also it's people."

During this time, auctioning which were already so rare, became so common that even a small province would have one.

Its effects were also huge not just in the national level, but also in the international level.

Although a lot of people questioned the effects of auctioning, they all shutted up when they saw the economy of the first country that repopularized it, started booming undeniably high.

Just this alone was enough to make other countries immediately build their own auction houses.

The benefits are too high, too high!

Not one country could resist it.

During this time, it was the era of auctioning.

But of course the items that would be auctioned must be of good value, and just at that time, Mech companies were the sole competitors on auctioning.

This companies would showcase their own products during the auction.

Just this, no need to advertise, no need to look for people to sponsor their products. Just put it on the auction house, and the auction house will do the rest.

Of course they would have to give the Mech's information, or if they didn't, God knows when would a living soul even come and buy their product.

And remember, the sole ignition for this change was a simple, construction, auction house.

Now back to the present time, The King and co along with Rodel and Jose went to a backdoor. Presumably because the front door is full.

There wasn't much view to see when they entered the backdoor, but when they finally got to the main hall, the King and co were flabbergasted.

Outside the auction house, they only saw black glass,basically they couldn't see what was inside, but when they finally entered, what they saw was colors of varying degrees.

The interior was out of this world. The whole place looked liked royalty but not royalty. They couldn't describe it.

In simple words, it was beautiful.