Chapter 14

"This, no. It won't just disappear right? It's just impossible."

The Sea of fog, a deadly section of the sea. Had disappeared from the world, and it's first witnesses, was the sailors of La Camesa.

"Keep sailing! We might have just lost our track on our way to the Sea of fog." (Lucilia)

With Lucilia's order, they kept sailing on the direction to the 'fog'.

Checking her map, Lucilia made sure they were on track.

A few moments after, she heard a sailor shout. She came and check what ruckus that sailor was doing.

"What is it, who's shouting?" (Lucilia)

No one answered her, she got irritated that no one answered her and was just about to start reprimanding them. However, she noticed the gazes of all the people on the ship.

When she came to see what they were all looking at, she was shocked.

Not far from their location. She saw a floating raft. On the raft was a pole.

This raft and pole duo where the checkpoint they made within the Sea of fog.

"Tha-tha-"

She didn't know what to say. They were within the fog? That checkpoint, Did it float away? No! They tied it to a rock island! The rope they used was even the best of the best. It wouldn't just get cut immediately right?

Not wanting to believe they were within the fog. She immediately ordered,

"Go there immediately! Check if it's tied in the island!" (Lucilia)

The helmsman immediately turned the ship to the rock, the others raised the sails, while some sailors, good at magic, used the wind to boost their speed.

In the Empire, the fastest speed they could go over was 40 knots. The La Camesa was running at 45. This could be the fastest speed that have been achieved ever since the beggining of the creation of ships.

With their speed, they reached the rock island immediately.

However what they saw even surprised them. The rope was tied, tied hardly.

Lucilia could'nt believe it, if it's tied, then that means the Inner section of the fog was right in front of them.

Now, the fog is no longer there. If that section of the fog where the word 'navigating' would not work had then suddenly work.

Then it only mean that this section of the sea could now be put into the map, completing it at last.

Lucilia could'nt contain her excitement, she looked at her own crews eyes and so the same excitement in it.

At last.

"Full speed ahead!"

When she said this, the whole crew of the ship went into action immediately.

Mercalos seeing their enthusiasm couldn't help but ask what's going on now.

Lucilia answered with a bright smile.

"From now on, the whole of the sea will be on the map. The fog is gone, the only thing that awaits is a new world to for us to see."

When Mercalos heard this, he felt a tinged of passion in his heart. A completed map, new lands to be discovered, unknown possible treasures. This could be a huge business opportunity to him!

He looked straight into the horizon with the same bright smile Lucilia has.

....

900 meters below sea level, there is a swimming...... frog.