0-introduction

Hi everyone! I've had this book on the back burner for the longest time (as you can probably tell with all my pre-planned chapters in the contents), I honestly have been working on this since before I had even come up with any ideas for Dancing Through The Fire or Something More.

I've just had all the ideas for this book for so long and recently I started writing it.

Some important disclaimers before you begin reading:

- This book contains sexual content, drug use, alcohol, abuse, bullying, suicide and toxic relationships. If you find any of these topics upsetting then please don't read on.

- There are going to be 80 chapters and no alternative endings. (This also makes it my longest book so far!)

-As I said: updates will be weekly (hopefully). I know that for all my other books I've posted daily but since I am already updating Burnout everyday I need some time to actually write. I might start publishing a chapter of this everyday once I'm done with Burnout but I can't confirm.

- Updates will be on a Monday!

-This is a slow burn, babyyy. But I feel like I'm making up for it with the fact that this is gonna be so damn long so you'll get your fair share of insanity.

With that out of the way, this marks the beginning of My Type.