XVI- questions

"That one is so cute." Gianni pointed to the third photo in the strip of four they had taken, it showed (Y/n) mid way through a fit of laughter that carried into the next picture in reaction to the silly face Gianni was pulling.

"Oh yeah, that's gold." (Y/n) took the strip from his hands momentarily. "It's a shame they only give us one copy of the pictures, those photo booth things are so overpriced."

Gianni nodded in agreement as he pulled the passenger side car door open for (Y/n). "We can run it through a photocopier of you want."

"It's fine. You paid for it and everything else today, you can keep the strip." (Y/n) handed the slip of paper back to Gianni when he sat down.

He gave her a smile of gratitude and put the set photos in his wallet.

(Y/n) watched the scenery of their town go past as Gianni drove. "We can go back to my place for a few hours if you want." He suggested.

"Why not?" (Y/n) responded. Just as she did so, her phone started to ring. She checked the caller ID and recognised the number to be her dad's. "I need to take this."

"Come over right now." Felix's voice boomed into her ear.

"I'm actually kind of busy. Can I visit tomorrow?" She said in confusion. Gianni glanced over at (Y/n) and mouthed to ask her who it was but she wasn't looking at him.

"No. Get over here now." He continued, clearly not taking no as a viable answer.

"But- huh? He fucking hung up on me!" (Y/n) switched off her phone in a huff and turned to Gianni. "Could you drop me off at the nearest bus stop."

"Is everything okay?" He asked in concern.

"Yeah, I need to visit someone and apparently it can't wait." She groaned and sunk down into the seat, unhappy that her first proper day out with her friend had been cut short.

"Who is it?" Gianni questioned.

(Y/n) wasn't sure how much she should reveal, she wasn't eager to spill the beans about her dad to anyone even if she knew about his. "Just a family member."

"Is it your father?" He ventured.

"How'd you know?" (Y/n) said with a dry laugh.

"You told me about the whole dream thing, I just figured he'd be a bit of a dick in real life too." Gianni shrugged and then pulled over. "I'll see you on Monday."

"Yeah, I had a really good time today. Thanks for taking me out." (Y/n) collected her stuff together and prepared to leave the car.

"We should do this again sometime."

"Definitely. But you gotta let me pay next time." As she spoke, (Y/n) manouvred herself out of the car and dashed to the bus stop as she saw the next bus approaching.

(Y/n) timidly stepped inside and was immediately met with a rough hustle bustle of tons and tons of people.

"Sorry." She muttered as her shoulder was collided with for the fifth time in a about three seconds.

"Hey there, hot stuff." An older greasy man looked down at her like she was mere prey and licked his chapped lips hungrily.

"I'm looking for Felix Torres." (Y/n) ignored his comment and chose to use the attention he was giving her to her advantage.

"No wonder he'd want a sweet thing like you." He looked her up and down. "What's a guy like me gotta do to get in Felix's shoes?"

"It's... it's not like that." She grimaced. "Is he in his office?"