XXX- druggie

(Y/n) had her eyes firmly on the clock that was mounted to the wall of her English classroom.

Once that class was over she had agreed to meet Padgett and Fiona in a miscellaneous closet that was hardly used in the school. There, she would hand off the single pill she had tucked away in a small plastic ziplock bag in her backpack.

Her heart rate was quick and she could tell that her face was flushed from the nervousness she felt. If she was caught, not only would she likely get suspended but Carmen would be livid.

Additionally, the last meeting she'd had with Padgett and Fiona didn't exactly go well.

She tried to appear natural when the bell signifying the beginning of her free period rang, she slowly got up and waited for most of her class to leave before going out.

Ordinarily, she'd spend this period loitering around outside with Gianni when he was also free or just doing some work or reading in the library.

But not this time.

No. (Y/n) was about to experience the short-lived feeling of being a teenage drug dealer.

She wasn't even really a drug dealer. Padgett had tried to offer (Y/n) some money for her services but she adamantly refused. It just made the whole thing seem somehow even more illegal.

So as all her classmates went in one direction, (Y/n) carefully slipped away in the opposite trying to look as unsuspicious as possible.

"Oh, (Y/n), how are you?" Her art teacher bumped into her in the hall.

(Y/n) thought her head was going to explode, she felt that she'd for sure been caught. It didn't matter that there was no sound explanation of how exactly.

"I... am well." She said shakily. "You?"

"Are you sure you're alright? You look ill." The teacher ignored her question and frowned at her. "Are you warm?"

"Warm?? No!" She stated loudly with some anxious laughter. "If anything I'm cold."

"I think you should see the nurse." Her teacher advised.

"Really, I'm fine, thank you for the concern." (Y/n) picked up her pace to avoid any pushback.

Her breaths were heavy and laboured and she was very grateful once she reached the abandoned supply closet and was excited to get the ecstacy off of her.

She let herself in and wasn't surprised to see that neither Padgett not Fiona had shown up yet.

(Y/n) sighed, sat on the floor and began to fiddle with her shoe lace. She never thought she'd be at the point where she was giving her mother's ecstacy to the most popular girl in school.

Her phone pinged to display a text message that she ignored and just put her phone to silent mode. She'd retrieve whatever she missed after the drop off.

The door was eventually opened to reveal Padgett herself who shut it behind her and took a seat on the floor opposite (Y/n).

"Where's Fiona?" (Y/n) asked.

Padgett shrugged and held her hand out.

"That's not an answer." (Y/n) gripped her bag protectively making it clear that she would only be giving Padgett the drugs on her terms.

"She decided not to get any in the end, said something about it being a betrayal to her dealer or something." Padgett's outstretched hand didn't waver. "You can share with me instead if you want."

"No way." (Y/n) scoffed. "I'll give you the pill. Take half, take it all, take none, I don't care but it's not my problem anymore."

Padgett nodded and (Y/n) pulled the clear plastic bag out of the front pocket. She handed it off hesitantly but the bag was snatched quickly out of her hands.