X- bitches

(Y/n)'s time with Tia was cut short by their next respective classes.

(Y/n) kept to the back of the classroom and tried to keep her head down. That one minute had incited more conflict than the rest of the entirety of her life.

She sighed out a breath of relief as the bell signifying the end of her final class rung.

Gianni cast a quick glance at her, he contemplated saying something to (Y/n). But Josef calling his name made him leave the class before he could.

Padgett on the other hand walked striaght over to (Y/n) and leaned over her desk. "You and I need to have a talk." She hissed.

"I've got a bus to catch." (Y/n) said timidly, looking up at Padgett's firey eyes.

"No, you don't." Padgett spoke firmly.

"Yes, I-"

Padgett slammed her hands down on the desk. "You can walk. I'm talking to you now."

"Can't this wait? You're at my house half the time anyway." (Y/n) requested, by now she and Padgett were the only two souls left in the classroom.

"It can't fucking wait, no. We're going to the locker room." Padgett leaned down, growing much too close for comfort.

"I- um-" (Y/n) hesitated and took a glance at her watch.

"Just make your life easier and follow me." Padgett demanded, she took (Y/n)'s shoulder and yanked her up.

(Y/n) winced in pain and quickly grabbed her stuff, seeing that Padgett was very determined to have this discussion.

She thought about saying something or asking about why Padgett needed to see her so urgently but even without seeing her face (Y/n) could just picture Padgett's scowl that would send her shrinking to about half her size.

Eventually they reached the locker room, for the entire walk there (Y/n) felt like a death row inmate being led to the electric chair.

"Beat it." Padgett said defiantly to the five or so girls who were hanging out in there. All of them left apart from Fiona who just smirked at her friend and crossed her arms.

(Y/n) was shocked to see Fiona going against Padgett like that but it quickly became evident that she was in on whatever Padgett had planned.

"I have a question for you, (Y/n)." Padgett began to walk towards (Y/n), quickly backing her up against a wall. "What was it that you said to me that night in your house?"

"Excuse me?" (Y/n) furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, she could barely even recall anything of interest that had happened.

"Don't play dumb." Padgett spat.

"What is this?" (Y/n) held her books closely to her chest, trying to hide the quick rising and falling.

"This is me asking you a question, now answer it." Padgett was speaking through gritted teeth.

(Y/n) speedily looked away from Padgett for a moment to see what Fiona was doing. She seemed to be checking the door for if anyone was on their way in.

That didn't give (Y/n) a lot of hope for what was about to go down.

"I couldn't sleep." (Y/n) said slowly.

"Really? I think you mentioned something else." The look on Padgett's face terrified (Y/n). Padgett didn't even like Gianni, why would she be pissed off about what happened at lunch? Why would she be pissed off about something that happened a week ago?