LIX- safe and sound

Fury didn't even begin to describe what was bubbling within Gianni. He felt utter despair at what (Y/n) had been through and was currently going through.

He had to be fast, she had hung up so abruptly that the man she was supposed to entertain for the night must have found her. Gianni was sick at the thought that he was already doing something inappropriate with his sweet darling.

He thought of something his parents had given him a long time ago.

He was given it for emergencies. This was definitely an emergency.

Gianni pulled the handgun his parents had given him out of his drawer.

But he couldn't just burst in there and shoot everyone even if he wanted to, he likely wouldn't even be able to get to Felix. He had to put his anger beside himself and focus on getting to (Y/n).

He rushed to his wardrobe and threw on a dark hoodie to reduce any chance of being recognised.

In would be dishonest to say that Gianni only felt anger and upset. Of course those were the dominating emotions, but there was a flicker of happiness that he now knew the reason for their breakup. She still loved him, she had to.

Now he got to show how much he still loved her by being her knight in shining armour.

Gianni already knew where Felix Torres lived as he had heard his dad talking about it so much.

He was navigating his way down the thin road in the woods, he eventually saw some other cars ahead of him and realised they were all heading in the same direction.

The large house came into Gianni's vision and he didn't bother parking in the drive. He just pulled over on the road and went up to the door that people were filing in and out of.

He wasn't expecting there to be as little security as there was, it seemed like Felix thought he was too tall to fall and that no one would ever strike against him.

Gianni still had to lay low, no matter how badly he wanted to kill every person there. (Y/n) had said this was the fifth man that her father was forcing her to sleep with, chances are the other four were all around him.

They were all scum of the earth in his eyes, scum that had tainted his poor little flower. She wasn't ready and more importantly she wasn't their's.

Now he was here he had no idea where he was going. The house was massive, it could take all night to find her and he'd be too late to save her.

His eyes scanned the room, there were so many people and so much... smoke and he could only imagine what it was comprised of.

Gianni's vision ended up landing on a barely dressed woman who couldn't have been much older than him and (Y/n). If she was there for the same purpose then maybe she'd know where it all happened.

"Excuse me." He tapped her shoulder and she faced him, he felt a bit guilty with the way she flinched and the clear fear in her eyes. It was clear that she'd been through a lot and Gianni could only think about getting to (Y/n) before she reached that state.

"You have to pay." The young woman emphasized.

"I don't want to... I have a girlfriend." He tried to reassure her even if that wasn't necessarily true. "I was just wondering where the bedrooms are."

"There are lots of bedrooms." Her eyes were flicking from side to side and she looked close to fight or flight mode. "Some are being used..."

"Which ones are being used??" Gianni knew instantly that he'd spoken both too loud and too suddenly but as bad he felt for the woman he honestly couldn't bring himself to care about her with the thought of (Y/n) being fucked by some other man.

"Kerri is in one of the ones in the attic and-"

"Which one is (Y/n) in?" He interrupted her.

"(Y/n)...?" She sounded confused and Gianni's heart sank, he was in the right place so where could she be? But to his relief a look of recognition crossed her face. "Oh, the new girl. She's only a kid."

"I know. What room is she in?" Gianni asked again.

"If you go up that staircase and go left, you need to head down the first hallway that breaks away and it's the third door to the right." The woman explained robotically.

Gianni nodded to himself. He was half tempted to help this lady out too but (Y/n) was infinitely more important.

He broke left and counted the doors on the right side until he was at the third one just like she had said.

Gianni put his ear to the door and tried to confirm if it was definitely (Y/n) that was in there, but he couldn't hear a thing from all the noise that was coming from downstairs.

He doubted the sounds of gunshots would even be heard. Better for him anyway. Even if they were heard nobody would bat an eye with the way these parties operated.

He pushed down on the door knob but it was unsurprisingly locked. Gianni checked for anyone over his shoulder and once he was sure that he was on his own, he pulled back the slide on his pistol and shot it at the lock, effectively opening the door.

Gianni wasted a second to look at (Y/n), he thanked divine intervention that she was still clothed but was still livid that she was making out with this greasy middle aged man on the bed.

It took both Hammond and (Y/n) a moment to register the gunshot and pull away from each other and by the time that had happened another gunshot sounded.

Once they had pulled away, Hammond was far enough away from (Y/n) for Gianni to get a good shot at him without risking any harm to (Y/n).

Gianni was thanking his father in his mind for making him go down to gun ranges so much as a kid and training his aim.

Hammond collapsed on the bed, a prominent red hole pinned his forehead that blood began to leak out of.

(Y/n)'s eyes began to water as she turned to Gianni. She wasn't scared of him or even mad at him, she was just extremely emotional. He was just the same.

Gianni didn't wait a second to run over to (Y/n) and engulf her in his arms. He'd missed her so terribly and every second without her was torture.

"I'm sorry!" She cried into him. "I'm sorry I broke up with you, I thought he'd let me stop if I did b-but he didn't and then I just felt so dirty. You deserve someone who isn't used."

Gianni held her tighter. How could she ever think she was used or dirty? He still viewed her as just as heavenly as he did before.

"I love you, (Y/n), nothing will ever make me stop loving you." He mumbled.

Gianni pressed a kiss to her hair and then lifted her up.

"I'm getting you out of here and you'll never have to do this again."

(Y/n) was already half asleep with the amount she'd been drinking so she just leaned into him.

"B-but what about you... he'll hurt you."

"I'm not gonna let anyone hurt either of us, darling. I'm going to protect you forever."

(Y/n) was too far gone to pick up on the darkness within Gianni's words and she just let herself fall asleep in his arms.

Was it actually over?

Or was this the beginning of something just as bad?