XLVI- too much

The woman lazily spun the chair (Y/n) was sat in to face the dirty mirror.

She certainly looked like a hooker. It disgusted her to think that it was her own father who had picked out the dangerously short and low cut dress.

"Get out. Torres wants to talk to ya'." The woman spat at (Y/n) who was just trying to find the will within her not to cry her extensive eye makeup off.

She wobbily walked away in her heels, the hesitation in her steps wasn't only due to the height of them but her own dread for what was to come.

"You look lovely." Felix smiled as she entered his office.

"No, I don't. I hate this, this isn't me." (Y/n) relieved herself by flopping down into her usual chair.

"No one's paying for who you are on the inside, as far as they're concerned you're one step above a sex doll, go it?" He lit up a cigar, slid it in between his lips and looked down his nose at (Y/n). "Not me. I think you're great, kid. I promise this won't be nearly as bad as you think it's gonna be."

(Y/n) put her face in her hands and shook her head, reality was only really hitting her.

"Don't be like that. I've met the guy you're with tonight. He's pretty nice, name's Don, he's got a lot of money so maybe if you're really good you could get a tip. He knows that you're a virgin and that you're a bit jittery and he says that all you need to do is lay there and let him do the work. Isn't that great? You don't even have to do anything!" Felix explained to her in a poor attempt to cheer her up.

"I can't do this..."

"Sure you can. Believe in yourself!" He said encouragingly. "Look at it this way, you can start making connections at such a young age and by the time you're older you'll have a bunch of people willing to help you out."

"I don't want connections with old men who are paying to fuck a teenager! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" (Y/n) screamed, her heart was breaking and she just couldn't do this to herself. There had to be a way out without getting Gianni hurt.

"You're so overdramatic." Felix murmured. "Play nice with Don. If I find out you've been spewing all this while he's paying for your time then Gianni might just-"

"I will." (Y/n) said meekly, she despised the power he had over her. "I'm just upset because... I thought you loved me."

A confused look crossed Felix's face. "Tough luck, sweet pea."

Don was a large and sweaty man and (Y/n) wouldn't have guessed he was wealthy from looking at him.

He took her to a club where there were other older men with young women on their arms milling around. A few of the women there saw (Y/n) and gave her looks of sympathy as they could see how young and terrified she looked.

Despite her terror, (Y/n) tried to stay pleasant for Gianni's sake. She felt dirty as this man gave her compliments that she reluctantly returned, it was like she was cheating on him, she should've found a way out. Maybe if she wasn't so useless she could've figured out a way to not cheat on her first boyfriend, it took her less than a month to fuck things up completely and-

"(Y/n)?" Don cut through her thoughts with his gruff voice.

"Sorry, I... I didn't quite catch that." She plastered on an interested smile as he talked more about some book he read.

The whole time he was taking the only thing running through (Y/n)'s head was that it was no wonder he had to pay copious amounts of money to get a date.