L- blinding

(Y/n) rubbed the wetted towel over her face vigourously to remove all of the cakey makeup off her face.

"You almost done in there? I gotta pee." Orlando called from outside the bathroom.

"Almost." She replied.

(Y/n) quickly wiped off the remainder and splashed some water over her face.

"It's all yours." She smiled at Orlando as she walked out.

The hotel room they were staying in was certainly modest, with one double bed, a chair and chest of drawers in the main room and an attached bathroom.

(Y/n) walked up to the window and gazed out, they were overlooking a half full parking lot and an old bowling alley.

She wrapped her arms around her middle and contemplated what was to come. Of course she appreciated what Orlando was doing but she couldn't expect him to pay for her every night, she'd have to do it again no matter what.

"What are you thinking about?" His voice rang out from behind her.

(Y/n) turned to face him and tucked some hair behind her ear. "Everything."

"I couldn't imagine what I would do if I was in your position." He said sympathetically.

(Y/n) just nodded because even though this was her life, she too had no idea what to do.

"I want to pay you back for tonight." She changed the subject.

"You really don't have to, you have enough going on already." Orlando assured her.

"Please, for the room at least." She took a step towards him.

"I'd feel bad if I made you pay." Orlando averted his eyes from her desperate ones.

"Can you at least tell me how much you payed?"

"I don't know if you can tell, but his place is pretty cheap." He said with a dry chuckle.

"I mean for me. How much did you pay to have sex with me?" (Y/n) wasted no time getting to the point.

Orlando was quite taken aback by the question as he wasn't expecting it. "I...shouldn't say."

"No, I want to know how much my dad thinks my dignity is worth." She folded her arms. "Please, Orlando."

"It'll only upset you-"

"So, it's not much?"

"That's not what I- God! I don't want to tell you!" Orlando exclaimed.

(Y/n) sighed and walked past him to sit on the bed.

"Look, I-I'm sorry-"

"Don't be sorry, it's fine." (Y/n) smiled at Orlando weakly but he could see through it.

At once the silence between them was unbearable.

"I'm gonna go out for a smoke- you wanna join me?" Orlando said, mostly just so he could get out of the tension thick atmosphere.

(Y/n) shook her head. "You go ahead without me, I'll just stay here."

He took a pack of cigarettes out of his bag along with a lighter and left (Y/n) alone.

As soon as he shut the door, (Y/n)'s curiousity got the best of her and she scrambled to the jacket he'd left hanging over the chair.

Felix asked Orlando to pay half the amount up front, so whatever cash was left would be half of what she was worth and then she could double it from there to see how much her dad was selling her for.