Year 2 - 25

Amelia and the Golden Trio watched as Draco and Cassiopeia entered the Great hall and went to the Slytherin table. Amelia looked at her friend in sadness, she knew that she had been distant. But hoped that once they found out that the heir wasn't Draco then they could go back to being friends.

"Everything's set. You just need a bit of who you're changing into." Hermione told the boys as the girls came over.

"Crabbe and Goyle." Harry said.

"We also need to make sure that the real Crabbe and Goyle can't burst in on us while we're interrogating Malfoy." Hermione said.

"How?" Ron asked.

"We've got it all worked out." Amelia said as she pulled out two cupcakes from her bag. "We've filled these with a simple sleeping draft. Simple, but powerful."

"Now, once they're asleep. Hide them in the broomstick cupboard and pull out a few of their hairs." Hermione said.

"And put on their uniforms." Amelia added.

"Whose hair are you ripping out then?" Ron asked Hermione.

"I've already got mine. Millicent Bustrode, Slytherin. I got these off her robes." Hermione said, holding up a vial containing some hair.

"We're going to go and check on the Polyjuice Potion." Amelia said. She then pointed to the cupcakes. "Make sure Crabbe and Goyle find and eat these." The two girls then left the room.

After finishing the feast, Harry and Ron hid out in the entrance hall, behind a statue. Ron took out his wand and cleared his throat. Harry quickly stopped him.

"Umm, Ron. Maybe I should do it." Harry said, looking at Ron's wand. Ron looked at his wand and nodded.

"Yeah, you're probably right." He replied. Harry then took out his own wand.

"Wingardium Leviosa." He incanted, and the cupcakes began floating in mid-air. They then heard Crabbe and Goyle coming, so they hid behind the statue. The two Slytherins, already carrying a lot of cakes in their hands, saw the floating cupcakes and greedily took them. They took one bite, and then paused. They looked to each other, and then their eyes rolled to the back of their heads. They fell unconscious to the floor, their treats rolling out of their arms.

"How thick could you get?" Ron asked. Harry shook his head too.

"Come on. Let's get them." He said. Together the two managed to get Crabbe and Goyle into a broom cupboard and change into their robes. Remembering the hair at the last second.

They rushed back to Moaning Myrtle's bathroom. There Hermione, wearing Slytherin robes, was pouring some of the potion into three glasses. Amelia stood a little way back.

"We'll have exactly one hour before we change back into ourselves." Hermione told us. We nodded and took a glass each. "Add the hairs." Harry put in Goyle's, Ron put in Crabbe's and Hermione put in Millicent's.

"Eww, essence of Crabbe." Ron said, after he entered the hairs.

"Cheers." Hermione said, and they clinked their glasses together. They all then drank some of the potion, tasting the foul taste straight away.

"Oh, I think I'm gonna be sick." Ron said, dropping his glass and rushing to one of the cubical.

"Me too." Hermione said, dropping her glass and rushing to another. Harry then groaned and dropped his glass. He leant on the sink with two hands.

"Harry, are you alright?" Amelia asked. Harry didn't answer her, he was too focused on the lumps forming on his hands. He then looked up to see his face forming lumps, the lumps appeared all over his face and then they sunk back in. They repeated until his appearance became Goyle's. He looked at his reflection in shock. He touched his face, and then turned to see Ron come out of the cubical looking like Crabbe.