Frodo Baggins

Several days later Arwen disappears on horseback to find Aragorn, Frodo and Sam. She has been gone two days and Gandalf has just arrived and I run to meet him "What have you got your self into this time?" he smiles "Its good to see you too." I hug him and sigh "So you found the one ring." he nods "With luck, it is on its way here." I nod "I have felt the dark growing." 

He nods and I feel a shift in the magic on the borders. Arwen's voice reaches my ears and I smile "She is across the river." he nods and I watch the river rise disappearing down the valley. Arwen rides towards us and I help carry Frodo to one of the spare rooms. I help Lord Elrond all I can with healing him before leaving the room. Gandalf remains seated by the bed. 

A few days later I walk past the room and hear Gandalf speaking. I walk over and enter the room just as Frodo asks "Gandalf, what is it?" he clears his throat and smiles slightly "Nothing, Frodo." I walk over and give Gandalf a glare before smiling at the Hobbit "It is good to see you awake young hobbit." Gandalf smiles "Frodo Baggins this is Princess Y/N of Asenlone." I smile "It is nice to meet you, your uncle speaks very highly of you."

He smiles slightly and one of the other hobbits, Sam I believe runs into the room "Frodo!" Frodo smiles "Sam." "Your awake." Gandalf smiles "Sam has hardly left your side." Sam nods "We were that worried about you. Weren't we, Mr, Gandalf?" Frodo looks a bit shocked from the speed of Sams talking but turns to Gandalf who nods "By the skills of Lord Elrond and Y/N you're beginning to mend."

Lord Elrond appears next to me and he smiles at Frodo "Welcome to Rivendell, Frodo Baggins." I bow my head and leave the room heading to the library where I hope to find Skylar. She has now read about four shelves worth and has kept five of them after I made a copy by magic. She smiles and walks over she has grown a lot more and is now about the size of a fully grown wolf. She keeps her wings folded and her tail neatly wrapped around her waist so it doesn't get in her way. 

I smile "I am afraid you're going to have to stay in our room for a few days. Lord Elrond has guests arriving and many of them have not seen a dragon before." she frowns "Thats okay, can you magic some books to the room?" I nod and she gathers a small pile. She follows me out of the library and to our room. She settles on the floor next to the pile of books and I sit on the bed reading my own.

(In my head Skylar is a mixture of the three below. I take no credit to the photos I found them all online.)