Permission

Legolas P/O/V:

I shift slightly in my seat and take a deep breath to calm my nerves before turning to Y/N's parents "May I ask you something?" the Queen smiles warmly "Of course." I smile slightly "I was hoping for your permission to marry your daughter." the Queen beams but the King remains blank faced "Do you love her?" I nod "Very much. She is talented, kind, beautiful, caring." he smiles softly "You make her happy and if she says yes then you have our blessing to get married." the Queen beams "My little girl getting married." the King places a hand over hers "She has to say yes first." she shakes her head "Hush. Legolas do you have a ring?" I nod slightly "It belonged to my mother but its back home currently, I was going to propose after the coronation." 

They both nod smiling "Well I wish you well Legolas." I smile and stand bowing "Thank you." I leave and walk to Y/N's room wondering where she has gone.

Your P/O/V:

I find Willow sitting on one of the benches in the garden and hug her tightly before sitting with her "How is married life treating you?" she grins "Perfect. We're expecting a girl in five months." I beam hugging her again "That's wonderful news." she nods placing a hand on her stomach "I'm really nervous." I grin taking her hand and squeezing it gently "Your going to make an amazing mother." she smiles "Thank you, now tell me of your adventures." I smile softly and take a deep breath before telling her all about the journey of the ring. It is nearly dinner when I finish and she lets out a long breath "Woah, you've been busy." I laugh "I guess so."

"So Legolas and you love each other?" I blush slightly but nod "Yes, he's wow I don't even know. He's just amazing." Willow chuckles "And handsome." I nod "That is true." we both laugh and she stands pulling me up with her "Well I've loved chatting but I need to get home." I nod kissing her cheek "I'll see you soon." we hug once more and walk our separate ways. I reach the palace steps and a familiar elf appears at the top smiling softly. "Ailmar?" I run to him and throw my arms around his neck "It's good to see you again."

He hugs me back "Good to see you too princess." I pull away laughing "Princess?" he shrugs "That is your title." I smile slightly "How are you?" he smiles "I'm great actually. I have news." I grin and he holds up his hand showing a gold band around his ring finger. "I'm so happy for you. What's there name? What are they like?" he chuckles scratching the back of his neck "His name is Linmir, we met at Helm's deep he's from Rivendale." I grin "He's a he?" he nods "Yea I think it shocked everyone." I laugh "Are you happy?" he nods and I smile brightly "That's good enough for me." 

We walk inside and I nudge him in the side "So when do I get to meet him?" he rolls his eyes "Later, your parents are expecting you for dinner." I nod leaning up to kiss his cheek "See you later then." he pushes me away slightly "Hey, married man here." I laugh glad to see him so happy and run of to the dinning room.