Celebration.

It takes a couple of days for everything to be arranged and for supplies to be brought in. But tonight there is to be a big celebration. I walk with Eowyn to the room that Theoden kindly let me use and she smiles brightly "You are going to wear something nice aren't you?" I smile slightly "What's your definition of nice?" she smiles "You can't tell me you didn't bring one thing that is suitable for a party." I laugh slightly "All I have is some basic clothes and my armor." she nods and sighs "Well its a good thing I found something for you then."

She hands me a dark green tunic that falls down to my knees with a pattern of gold thread around the sleeves and neck. she waits outside while I change also putting on some dark trousers and boots. She walks in and smiles "You look lovely." I smile slightly and braid my hair so there is one behind each ear and one down the middle with the rest of it loose around my shoulders. She nods "Do you have any jewelry?" I nod and rummage around in my saddle bags taking out the bracelet from Thorin causing my tiara to clatter to the floor.

Eowyn picks it up smiling "This is beautiful." I smile slightly and she she continues admiring it "I thought only royals wore..." she trails of and I smile slightly "Princess Y/N of Asenlone at your service." she gasps "Why didn't you tell me?" I shrug slightly "To be perfectly honest I like people not knowing who I am." she laughs slightly and hands back my tiara. I secure it safely in my bag and attach the bracelet from Thorin to my wrist. "Ready?" Eowyn nods and the two of us walk towards the crowded hall. 

I walk over to Legolas and Gimli and sit down while Eowyn walks over to Theoden. The room slowly fills and Eowyn walks to a table and back over to Theoden handing him a goblet. He smiles kindly at her while she takes her place next to him. He raises his goblet and everyone stands doing the same before Theoden starts talking "Tonight we remember those who gave their blood to defend this country. Hail the victorious dead." 

Everyone raises their cup shouting "Hail." before taking a drink. The room slowly grows more lively filled with talking and laughing. I watch smiling slightly from the side drinking only a little even though the alcohol has no affect on elves. I notice Legolas and Gimli are standing by a table large tankards in front  of them and a small crowd surrounding them. I walk over curiously.