Asenlone

The next morning I carry my saddlebags down to the stable, Skylar resting on my shoulders. "Good morning Ivy." I attach my saddle then my bags before leading her out the stables "Ready to go home." I smile and re-adjust my armour making sure Skylar can't get her tail tangled on my bow. Arwen and Lord Elrond appear, Arwen hands me two water skins one full of water the other milk. "Thank you." she smiles and we hug. I give Lord Elrond an elven salute "Thank you for your hospitality and for looking after Ivy." he smiles "You are very welcome, and are always welcome to visit." I bow my head and climb up onto Ivy "Farewell."

I urge Ivy forward and we ride out of the Rivendell gates in the direction of Asenlone. It takes five days to reach Asenlone with regular stops for Ivy to rest and to feed Skylar. On the fifth day in the distance, the gates to Asenlone come into view. I smile and Ivy slows as we approach "Who are you, state your business?"  I smile "Princess Y/N, I'm here to visit my family." "Princess Y/N forgive me."  The gates swing open and I jump down from Ivy walking over to the steps leading up to the palace. Where are we? I smile Skylar, this is my home. She looks around and my parents appear at the top of the steps shortly followed by Aillard and Daciana and two young elves I've never met. 

My mother runs forward beaming "Y/N your home, oh my goodness. Are you alright?" I smile "I'm fine mother don't worry." she goes to hug me but yelps jumping back "What is that?" I smile "Mother, Father. This is Skylar my dragon." my father walks forward and smiles slightly "Well I didn't expect you to return with a dragon." Who is this? I smile and take Skylar from around my neck placing her on Ivys back My mother and father.

I hug them both then hug Aillard and Daciana smiling. "And who are these two?" Aillard smiles "Y/N this is your niece and nephew. Alex and Lilly." I smile and the two of them clutch onto Dacianas arm "Its lovely to meet you." Lilly walks forward "Your the lady dad told us about?" I smile "What has my brother being telling you?" she smiles, "He said your good at telling stories." I laugh "Really?" he shrugs and picks Lilly up "She can tell you a story later, but now she needs to talk to grandma and grandpa." the four of them walk off leaving me with my parents.

"You've grown." I smile and she stares at my head "That crown is new." I nod "It was a gift from Thorin Oakenshield and company" they both looked shocked "The dwarf we helped years ago?" I nod "He has reclaimed his throne. The mountain has a king." she nods and Skylar clambers back onto my shoulders as Ivy is lead to the stables "Shall we go inside?" I nod and follow them to the throne room where a large table has been set for dinner. "So tell us, what have you been doing?" I smile and tell them everything that happened since I left home. How I helped kill Smaug and win back the mountain for the dwarves and the young hobbit I met. Although I leave out the part about being put in Thrandruils dungeon.

Skylar sneezes and my mother screams when sparks come out of her nose. I smile "Are you alright?" she nods a hand on her chest "I'll get used to it." I smile and stretch "How long are you going to stay?" I smile "A few weeks." they both nod "Well there will be a ball tomorrow in honour of your return." I smile slightly and stand bowing my head "I'm going to my room." They both smile and nod before I walk out the room taking my bow and quiver of my back carefully so that Skylar doesn't get her tail tangled.