Bathing

I take a deep breath and start explaining everything. Starting in Rivendell and going right through to Lothlorien. I stop and yawn "I think that's the best place to stop until tomorrow." my brother nods "Quite right." my mother sighs "Well you've been through quite a lot." I smile and Legolas squeezes my hand gently "Well the two of you should go and get some proper sleep. Goodness knows you've earned it." I stand and kiss them both on the cheek "Thank you."

The two of us walk out and Aillard follows carrying Lilly and Alex "Sleep well you two." I smile and kiss his cheek "Good night brother." he walks in the opposite direction and I lead Legolas to my room. "Are you glad to be home?" I nod and kiss his cheek "Thank you for coming with me." he nods "Of course." I open my door and I smile. Mine and Legolas's saddle bags have been laid out on the desk and Skylar is curled up in her nest on the floor.

I smile and walk through to the bathroom starting the taps. There's a loud commotion outside and I hear the bedroom door bang open. I turn of the taps and run through to find Willow and a very confused shirtless Legolas. I laugh and run over to Willow hugging her tightly "It's good to see you again." she nods and looks over at Legolas "When did this happen?" 

Legolas smiles awkwardly "It's nice to meet you." I laugh "We have a lot to catch up on." she nods "Tomorrow." I nod "Tomorrow, we can have lunch." she nods and hugs me once more "Sleep well Y/N." she leaves and Legolas smiles "At least I had only taken my shirt of." I snort and lock the door walking back through to the bathroom. I finish drawing my bath a remove my clothes slipping into the warm water. I sigh and relax running my fingers through my hair.

"Mind if I join?" I blush slightly and look over my shoulder at Legolas who is standing shirtless in the doorway. "Of course not." I move to the other side of the bath and stare at the wall while he slips into the water. "Are you blushing?" I smile slightly "Maybe." he chuckles and moves closer putting an arm either side of my head "Does this make you nervous."

I feel my cheeks heating up and he grins kissing me gently "I love you." I smile "I love you too." he grins shifting so I am sitting in his lap "We don't have to do anything unless you want to." I kiss him gently running my fingers through his hair "I want to."