Breakfast

I yawn and try to roll over. "No, your staying here." I smile "I was just going to roll over." Legolas loosens his grip slightly and I turn so I am facing him "Good morning." he grins "Good morning beautiful." I blush slightly and he grins "Do you feel okay?" I nod and kiss his chin then his cheek gently "I love you Legolas Greenleaf." he grins "I love you to Y/F/N."

I sit up and smile gently watching the sunlight falling on his face, he looks handsome one arm behind his head the other sprawled across his chest. Leaning down I kiss him once more before swinging my legs out of bed and standing, I walk into the bathroom and wash before changing into a light green tunic and trousers. Walking back out into my room I find Legolas hasn't moved. He grins sitting up the blanket falls dangerously low on his hips, I look up concentrating on his face "I'm going to get some breakfast are you coming?" 

He motions to himself and grins "I think I might give your family a heart attack if I show up like this." I snort and quickly cough to cover it "Please get dressed first." he pouts "You don't like me like this." I splutter "I do but my family won't." he chuckles climbing out of bed "I'll get dressed, give me a minute." I sit on the edge of the bed and the door opens Skylar waddling in. "Morning." she smiles and stretches "I slept in the library." I smile "At least you can reach the door handles now." 

She nods and sits on her back legs "I'm hungry." I chuckle "Lets go fix that." Legolas appears wearing clean clothes and I take his hand in mine kissing his cheek gently "Hungry?" he shrugs "A little." we walk towards the throne room and Skylar walks ahead of us bounding a long happily. "What are you doing today?" I smile up at him warmly "I'm going to have lunch with Willow and catch up with her." he nods slightly and we walk through the open doors of the throne room. My parents are both there already but Aillard and Daciana must still be sleeping. "Good morning." 

I skip over to my parents and kiss them both on the cheek before sitting down. "Good morning." my mother smiles brightly "Did you sleep well?" I nod "Yes thank you." Skylar leans her head on the table and reaches a paw up batting the nearest plate so it comes closer before clamping her mouth around it and lowering it to the floor before admiring the contents then eating it. I laugh slightly and grab some fruit and a jug of water.

Aillard and Daciana walk in followed by Alex and Lilly. My father turns to me smiling softly "So you reached Lothlorien last night, can you continue?" I nod slightly and pick up the story from where we left. I summarize some parts especially the fighting knowing they will start worrying. When I finish there is a moment of silence broken by Skylar who sneezes flames flying out her nose. "My goodness you have been through a lot."  I smile and Legolas takes my hand squeezing it gently "I expect you will be going to Aragorn's coronation then?" I nod "Yes, but we'll stay here until then."

My parents both nod smiling slightly and Alex and Lilly both jump down from the table, Alex disappears instantly but Lilly comes over to me "Can I play with Skylar?" I smile warmly "That depends on Skylar." Skylar stretches and waddles over grinning "I'd love to." the two disappear as well and I turn to my parents "If you will excuse me I promised I'd meet Willow." I kiss Legolas's cheek quickly before leaving and walking out into the gardens.