Bilbo Baggins

I have been in Rivendell for several days and Elrond has just told me that a familiar hobbit has just arrived. I walk through the arches and out into the garden to find a silver-haired hobbit sitting outside. I smile "Bilbo Baggins." he turns and smiles brightly "Y/N? Is that really you?" I smile "It is good to see you again Master burglar." he grins and hugs me lightly "I was hoping I would see you again." I smile "I'm sorry that I missed your birthday." he smiles "Don't worry, I didn't stay for long." I smile "How is your acorn?" he smiles "It has grown, have you been to the mountain again?" 

I smile "I met Thorin in a tavern a few years ago and he was doing well, he has passed the throne to Filli and his brother is happily married to Taurial." he nods and sighs sitting down slowly "I wanted to see them all again, but it seems age has caught up with me." I smile and sit next to him "How is young Frodo?" he smiles "Always getting into trouble." I smile "He obviously is a relative of yours." he nods and sighs "I suspect I will be seeing him again soon if that Wizard has something to do with it." 

I stand and smile "If you excuse me I have to go and find my dragon." he looks shocked "Dragon?" I nod "Her name is Skylar." I bow my head and walk away humming quietly to myself.