Gandalf leaves.

I stand next to Legolas and watch as a group of soldiers carry the Kings son through the crowd towards the graves. Eowyn starts singing  as the body is layed no the floor and pushed into the grave and the door sealed. The graves are covered in beautiful white flowers called Simbelmyne. I walk with Legolas back up to the golden hall and stand on the steps outside next to Skylar. "What do you think will happen now?" I smile at the dragon "I do not know." she nods and I smile "You have grown much little one." 

She smiles and stretchs laying down on the floor. Gandalf walks up the stairs with two little children who look dead on their feet and I run over "What happened?" he sighs "Only they can tell us." I nod and pick up the little girl who looks ready to fall over and carry her inside sitting her down at a large table next to the boy who I assume is her brother. Food is placed in front of them and they both eat as fast as the can. Eowyn crouches next to them and speaks to them quitly before standing "They had no warning. They were unarmed. Now the Wild Men are moving through Westfold, burning as they go."

I stand next to Legolas and cross my arms and watch carefully. The little girl turns "Where is Mama?" Eowyn puts a blanket around her and speaks quitly trying to comfort the girl. Gandalf frowns "This is but a taste of the terror that Saruman will unleash. All the more potent for he is driven now by fear of Sauron. Ride out and meet him head on. You must fight." Aragorn nods "You have 2000 good men riding north as we speak. Eomer is loyal to you. His men will return and fight for their king."

Theoden stands looking annoyed "They will be 300 leagues from here by now. Eomer cannot help up." I sigh and Skylar walks into the room sitting by my feet as Theoden continues to speak. Aragorn grows annoyed "Open war is upon you whether you would risk it or not." Theoden turns and scowls "When last I looked Theoden not Aragorn was king of Rohan." I grab Legolas's arm as he moves to say something and shake my head slightly. Gandalf steps forward "Then what is the kings decision?"

Theoden turns "We go to Helms Deep." I sigh and adjust my quiver slightly following Gandalf and the others out of the room. Gandalf frowns annoyed "Helms Deep." Gimli nods "They flee to the mountains when they should stay and fight. Who will defend them if not their king?" Aragorn frowns "He is only doing what he thinks is best for his people. Helms Deep has saved them in the past." Gandalf frowns "There is no way out of that ravine Theoden is walking into a trap, he thinks he's leading them to safety."

Gandalf sighs "Look to my coming at first light on the fifth day. At dawn look to the east." he mounts Shadowfax and rides out of the stabes disspearing through the main gate. I sigh "I hope he makes it in time." Aragorn smiles "He'll be fine." I nod and help the others tack the horses slinging my bag onto my back and checking all my weapons are secured.  Skylar sits on the top of the stables and I smile "Skylar get down here." she smiles "But I'm tired." I smile "You can walk if your that tired." she smiles and swoops down standing next to me.

"I have never heard of a dragon loyal to anyone." I smile and bow my head slightly "King Theoden." he smiles "How did you come by a dragon?" I smile "I was involved in killing Smaug and helping the dwarves re-claim their home. They gave me the egg as they did not know what to do. I decided to raise her." he nods "You are not like others of your kind. Loyal to dwarves and helping the affairs of men. I have heard rumors of the Shadow Star." I smile "I could not sit in a palace knowing I could help others." He nods and walks away.