1

with her sneaker clad feet dangling, flow stared at the walls her heart beating so fast she felt as if she was going to have a heart attack. then again she might as well have because with the news she knew she was bound to receive she could of keeled over and died. save her self the trouble of her father beating the shit out of her.

bringing her hand up to her eyes as tears trickled down her cheeks she could not understand for the life of her why had she made such a mistake. she had never been one to make judgments on a whim. then again the fact that she was wasted didn't help one bit.

easing up from the chair when the doctor came in flow looked up to him, ashamed . rather embarrassed. embarrassed that someone other than herself knew that she had placed herself in the position she was in.

feeling her heart sink at his head nod that is all flow needed. grabbing her jacket from off of the chair she dashed out of the clinic almost trampling someone who was coming in.

running she ran as fast as her feet could take her. crying she just could not stop as the wind blew against her cheeks chilling her tears.

slamming her bedroom door once she got inside she locked the door shut imprisoning herself inside. collapsing on her bed she cried something terrible as she ached both emotionally and physically.

staring up at the ceiling when the tears could come no more flow just laid still. staring - wondering - wishing

staying unmoving when her cell phone rung flow allowed it to ring out to the wretched ring tone. rolling her eyes when it stopped ringing and begun to ring again she grabbed it hating him calling. wishing he did not have her phone number.

"yes" she answered. "yes what ?" cameron questioned on the other end. "yes cameron i'm pregnant" she answered him cutting to the chase. hearing nothing flow half thought he had hung up on her. then again she knew that would be his reaction. beginning to sob again she could kick herself for getting knocked up by him.

"hello" cameron called into the phone. pressing her hand over her mouth flow became embarrassed at him hearing her cry. "flow . flow" he called her name. "yeah" she spoke almost above a whisper.

"why are you crying ?" he then asked. letting his question sink in flow then sat up in her bed. "why am i crying ?" she asked him unbelieving that he would post such a question. "yeah, i mean you could always get an abortion" he then answered.

falling silent at his answer flow said nothing. hanging up the phone on him she crashed back into her bed turning over, burying her face into her pillow at his suggestion she begun to sob once again only this time angry. angry that he would suggest something like that - angry at herself for making a mistake that she could not undo