70

"we need to talk" cameron spoke coming into the bedroom. looking up from the magazine she was reading flow turned to him thinking it was something bad immediately due to the tone of his voice.

"about ?" flow asked

"not you and me flow. arie and i" cameron told her dragging an ottoman that laid in the corner and placing it in front of the bed. then picking arie up and putting her on it.

"now look you and i need to discuss what happened in my domain today. i didn't take too much of a liking that you peed all over my fur carpet. but i am going to let that pass aite' cause your my daughter. but don't ..don't let me catch you in there no more cause we finna fight" cameron told her.

looking up at him arie stared at him as if he had no sense. falling back on the ottoman she begun to roll all over it.

"you have nothing to say ? " cameron asked her

"me want juice" arie told flow coming off the ottoman all together and walking back to the bed trying to climb on it to get to flow.

"oh so you just gon' play me like that ?" cameron asked "like we ain't having a discussion ?" he questioned her pressing his hands on his chest.

telling her father to be quiet arie placed her finger against her lips. laughing it was all flow could do.

"no she did not just tell me to be quiet."

"she sure did" flow chimed

"i should beat that ass" cameron told her tapping her on her diaper clad butt.

"you don't know me" arie screamed at cameron shoving his hand away from her turning to flow and saying the same thing as it was her way of saying stop.

tapping her butt again cameron continued messing with her which caused arie to go in a fit.

"yes i do know you. i am your FATHER" cameron spoke in a darth vader voice trying to pull arie from flow's hands.

"cameron stop" flow told him after arie begun to get out a hand. "and you too. stop" flow told her handing her sippy cup and turning on the dvd to dora the explorer.

"you lil' punk" cameron sung flicking arie's leg lightly "got us both in trouble" he told her.

dragging her feet along cameron's hand arie begun to laugh when cameron took them into his hands kissing them. "come give daddy a kiss" dropping her sippy cup arie rose to her feet walking over giving cameron a kiss on his cheek.

"i love you pooty" cameron told her. telling her father she loved him too arie then crawled off him when she heard pooter bark.

"you guys are so mental" flow hissed referring to how they could go from being mad with one another to lovey dovey in a split second.

"that's just how we roll flow" cameron sung falling back on the bed.

"where are the dogs ?" flow asked having not seen them for a while.

"in the cage. i'm gon' go put they ass in the backyard tonight. them hoes ain't sleeping in here" cameron answered with much disdain in his voice as he was pissed with both pooter and poodah.

"oh gosh cam' . your not putting them outside that is so cruel "

"watch me. they deserve a night outside to realize themselves and understand that it is a privilege being in this house. and that they have to respect it namely my domain"

"OKAY" flow widened her eyes "lets not be too over dramatic. the man cave will be cleaned tomorrow. anyways, it won't be there for long as we need a place to put the baby."

turning to flow cameron shot up "what chu' mean ?" he asked.

"i mean that we have to convert it to a nursery"

"why ?" he asked in a whiny voice.

"where do you think we were going to put the baby ? in the bathtub ?" flow asked him.

"you don't gotta' be sarcastic with it flow" cameron huffed laying back the realization that his domain would be no longer

"yeah." flow told him

"i guess. i will just move it to the garage" cameron rolled his eyes

"uhhh hello that is where our cars are parked." flow told him "and i store stuff. there is no room for it there"

"well then we finna' have to move then cause' ain't no way i am not gon' have one."

"move ?" flow questioned him dropping her magazine.

"yeah. besides this house isn't exactly the type of place i saw us living in-myself living in "

"well excuse me it was all i could afford for arie and i" flow countered with much attitude in her voice.

"well i didn't mean it like that" cameron told her seeing that she had took offense to his words.

"i guess" flow rolled her eyes not even wanting to get into anything with him.

"flow - " stopping himself when his phone rung going off and vibrating along the night stand next to where flow was laying.

picking up his phone flow looked at the caller id to see drew's name across it. throwing it to cameron, flow then raised her hand up not wanting to hear whatever he was saying about why drew's name was still in his phone as she was just really over the entire situation and honestly him at the moment