76

"you guys were so ratchet" flow laughed as they all were sitting down having lunch after flow's graduation.

"we had to be. that is just how we roll. we some ratchet ass folks" angie told her throwing up her gang signs.

"no we ratchet" cameron spoke pointing at himself, his sister and then his father "you, you begun to cry half way through the ceremony. not even cry, balling" cameron told her.

"that was you ?" flow asked having been in the front and hearing someone crying up in the stands, but could not see who it was as the lights were dimmed over the crowd so the focus could be on the graduating class and not who were in the stands of the venue they were in.

"yeah that was her" james answered flow

"oh my gosh they were talking about sending security up there to see if the person was okay."

"i am loving how you guys are making me seem like i was just balling to ball. but i wasn't i was so proud. and especially when you started your speech girl the tears just would not stop." angie told her shaking her head "then again yaull talking about me and my crying. what about cameron ?" she asked

"what about him ?" flow questioned

"nothing" cameron brushed off his mother

"no no no. you want to put me out there lets talk about mister i had a full on break down."

"you did ?" flow asked him gasping

"YES" everyone except cameron cosigned.

"he was tripping" carly sung putting her hands up air to emphasized her point.

"like he was having a mid-life crisis or something"

"no i wasn't" cameron chimed in

"yes you were cameron. talking about how today marks the first day of your entire life. how your getting old and your life hasn't even started yet" angie spoke reminding him of all that he was saying.

"i am loving how yaull just outing me" cameron told her sulking.

"awww" flow cooed "don't be. that is so cute that you were so emotional" she smiled pulling him to her and kissing his cheeks.

"okay get a room !" carly told them when cameron and flow begun to make out.

"you such a hater" cameron told his sister throwing one of the butter packets at her that lined the table.

"behave you guys" flow told them reaching down for arie who had come over from shay's table.

"where you been ?" she asked her.

telling her mother that she was over shay arie then stood up on flow's lap reaching for a glass that was on the table.

"oh you little traitor you back" cameron spoke poking arie as she had ditched them a long time ago to go mingle with brandon, shay and a few other friends.

giggling at her father poking her arie then moved over to him.watching how arie interacted with cameron. then taking a look at her family flow could not help but be all warm inside.

"why are you crying ?" cameron asked her as she just begun to cry.

"because without you guys i wouldn't have made it" she told them

"flow" angie cooed tears coming to her eyes instantly

"i am serious. you guys have done so much for me even though you didn't have to. and i will be forever in debt to you" she told them

"no flow." james shook his head "your not in debt to us. if anything we benefit from you as much as you have from us. not only that you've made us proud" he told flow

"yes flow" angie nodded her head agreeing with her husband "really proud" she repeated as tears fell from her eyes.

"and just when i thought all the tears were dry" cameron spoke "yaull so emotional" he told them

"cameron your such a moment killer !" carly told him.

"i tell him that all the time" flow chimed as all the ladies agreed that cameron had a knack to kill sentimental moments

"oh you hear that ?" flow questioned cameron at the song changing as they were on the dance floor.

"what ?" cameron asked

"that is our song" flow told him as the beat begun to play louder. "oh i didn't know melanie remixed this" flow spoke as she instantly recognized melanie's voice on the track.

"you sure it is her ?" cameron asked flow

"yeah i know her voice" flow told cameron as she did. turning around at feeling a tap on her shoulder flow almost jumped out of her skin seeing melanie there.

hugging melanie when melanie reached for her all the while singing still flow pulled away from her.

"this is my gift ?" flow asked him a big smile plastered on her face as she was not expecting that at all.

"kinda" cameron answered her

"what do you mean kinda ?" flow asked him.

reaching into his pocket cameron pulled out a box.feeling her heart dip immediately flow looked at him.

"this is" he told her getting down on one knee.

"cameron" flow called his name tears coming to her eyes instantly.

"flow" he called her name

"yeah" she answered

"flow i won't even attempt to give you a long ass speech about how much i love you. so i am just going to cut to the chase" cameron told her

bringing her hand up to her chest, flow held it over her heart as she could not believe what he was about to ask her.

"flow will you do me the honor" cameron questioned her opening the box despite the fact that flow was shaking her head yes "of driving this expensive ass car ?" cameron questioned her opening the box to reveal a mercedes key.

pulling her hand away from cameron flow looked at him.

"what ?" she asked confused

"will you do me the honor of driving this expensive ass car" cameron repeated his question.

looking at him flow was at a lost for words.

"what ?" cameron questioned innocently. staring at him just like everyone else was because they thought that he was proposing, flow reached her hand to wipe her tears as she just did not know what to feel.

"what you thought ?" he questioned her as he rose from to his feet "that i was going to propose ?"

"YEAH" angie sung out answering for flow as she like flow was disappointed as hell.

"oh no" cameron shook his head " this is your graduation gift girl." he told flow handing her the box. "if i was going to propose to you it would be when you least expect it. like right after you pick your face up off the floor and realize that i was joking" he told her pulling another box from his pocket opening it cameron revealed a ring filled with diamonds.

bringing her hand up to her face flow was truly at a lost for words now

"will you marry me ?" cameron questioned flow. putting her hand over her face flow just begun to cry as she shook her head yes, some how managing to let a yes escape her lips.

"you play too much" flow told him shoving his chest after he had put the ring on her finger.

laughing cameron pulled her to him "i had to get you some how" he told flow

"well you got me" she nodded her head giving that to him as she had not expected it at all