73

please tell me your finished" cameron begged flow dropping on their bed and laying against her lap.

"i wish i was. but i am not" flow told him running her hand over her tired eyes as she had been up all night writing her speech for her graduating class.

"can't you take a break ? i am bored" cameron told her.

"i thought you and arie were watching cartoons" flow questioned as it had become a ritual for arie and him to watch saturday morning cartoons together.

"we were but her ass flaked on me. she took over the damn t.v she was not trying to watch power rangers after she saw that the wonder pets was on"

shaking her head it was all flow could do.

"i guess" flow chuckled stretching.

taking the paper from flow's hand cameron gave it a once over.

"damn flow. you bout to throw the book at em ?" cameron asked looking at all that she had there.

snatching her paper from him flow hissed "no. i am going to edit this down until it is like two paragraphs. i am not trying to have them fall a sleep on me. you know how that crowd could be" flow told them

"hell yeah. brandon them will boo your ass off stage" cameron chuckled

"they better not. that would be so embarrassing"

"they won't. cause' i'll beat they ass if they try to play you" he told flow

"you would do that for me ?" flow asked him

"of course. i'll beat a hoe for my baby" he told her

"your so sweet" flow told him giggling.

"i know. but on the real though i am proud of you"

"proud of me ?" flow asked.

"yeah. despite all the shit we've been through or rather i should say you have been through this pass couple of years - and especially the events that occurred during the past two months you've manage to still come out on top of your class. like show me somebody else that had cancer, been through the shit you been through - have a kid and still maintained a four point so g.pa let alone graduating with high honors ?" cameron questioned her "shit is unheard of. i don't know how you manage to do it but you did. and i am proud of you"

"awww" flow cooed as cameron made her all warm inside. "now your going to have me tear up" she told him her eyes becoming glaze with tears

"don't cry" he told her "you know what that does to me"

"i can't help it" flow told him as he brought his hand up to her face to wipe her tears.

"i can see that" he told her laughing. shoving his shoulder flow rolled her eyes

"but seriously though i am proud so proud. that i am going to take you and arie down to south beach and you could have W H A T E V ER YOU L I K E. shoes, you got it. bags you got it. just throw that shit in the bag flow"

"you just have a knack for killing moments i swear" flow told him laughing and shaking her head

"i am tired of telling you i am not a moment killer. i just say shit to make you laugh your draws off" he told her as she got up walking away from him knowing if she followed him they would never make it to south beach

"just hold it" flow begged of cameron handing him her purse as she rested her hand up against his shoulder fixing the versace boots she had on her feet.