36

"don't need to buy a diamond key to unlock my heart, you shelter my soulyour my fire when i am cold. i want you to know that you had me at HELLO , HELLO, HELLO, HELLO, it was many years ago baby when you stole my cool. cause' you had me at HELLO HE-

"umm girl you are not beyonce" shay spoke turning down the radio. "so you need to cut the crowing please, my ears are about to bleed"

letting her face fall all flow could do was scuff. "you are such a hater" she told her friend as she pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant where they were going to have lunch.

"i am just enlightening you on the truth boo. don't be offended" shay told her grabbing her purse.

"you and cameron can so suck a fat one. you guys know i can sing. if i really wanted i could bring down a house"

laughing at flow it was all shay could do.

"that is how i know you had some good dick while you was away. cause' you are OD feeling yourself"

"whatever shay"flow hissed a smile coming to her face as they took a seat in the restaurant.

"yeah whatever. i know you was getting it all through and through you got that pep in your step and everything. the kind that only good dick can give you"

putting the menu over her face flow tried to hide her smile.

"you are so prude" shay hissed laughing "if you getting good dick you shouldn't even try to hide it. it is what it is."

"some things are just better left unsaid like my sex life. i don't want to jinx what i got. i won't brag and boast about how good i am getting dick down it is not lady like"

"child. boo. the walk and the smile says it all. you always got this glow to you when you come back from L.A"

"that is because i happy. happy i saw my baby. we had such a great time" flow told her.

"i bet you two did" shay chimed throwing flow a look.

"yeah we did. OH guess who i met?"

"who?" shay asked turning from the waiter who had come to the table to take their drink order.

"drew" flow answered shay after she had given her order.

"drew as in drew the singer ?" shay questioned

"yes. that said one. and not only that she and cameron are friends apparently, but she asked him to be in her video. he is playing her leading man" flow answered handing over the menu to the waiter who was leaving.

"leading man ? for what song ?" shay then asked.

"deep" flow answered

"he is going to be her leading man in the video DEEP ?" shay questioned her eye brows raised.

"yeah" flow answered "why you say it like that"

"i mean the song is basically talking about how she want her man to go deep within her and how good their love is and you know. and you know her videos are raunchy are you comfortable with her getting all up on cameron ?" shay asked

"i don't know what the video is going to be like yet. and i already expressed to cameron that he got to keep it professional. as long as she ain't trying to cop no feel to where she ain't suppose to i am cool with that" flow told her

"hmmm" shay then hummed.

"why the hmmm?" she asked.

"you know that hoe is going to try and cop a feel flow. she is scandalous like that. besides i read on media take out she got a lil something something for cameron and a few other ball players"