trust

"are you serious ?" flow questioned cameron raising her brow.

"what ? i had to get him flow i couldn't leave him at the shelter" cameron told her putting the puppy he had gotten arie from the shelter down on the floor.

"isn't it bad enough that pooter is here. how am i going to handle another dog if i can barely handle pooter ? better yet do you know the kind of havoc this is going to reap on my house ? you know he's going to be jealous" flow told him.

"well i'll just keep him here in l.a with me. unless you want something else" cameron replied

scuffing flow then let out a laugh as she knew what he was implying.

"flow" cameron called her name softly. looking up at the screen flow almost wanted to sigh at the look that he was giving her because she knew what was about to come. she knew that he was about to bring up the subject that they had been dancing around for the longest.

"cameron -"

"flow you can't tell me that you don't feel the same way that i do. you can't tell me that you don't want to be with me now. not after what has happened" cameron told her knowing that she felt the same way as he did towards the situation.

"it isn't that i don't it is just that ..." sighing flow reached her hand up to wipe her face as if she was exhausted.

"what ? if is the distance that is bothering you then i'll move back. i'll a buy house. hell i'll move with my mama if i have to to be close to you and arie. if it is the girls flow please believe me when i say this" cameron told her "i am off that. i don't want anybody but you flow. i love you" cameron spoke into the camera putting his feelings out there as he wanted nothing more than to be with flow.

"it isn't that" flow told him

"then what is it flow ? what is keeping us from being together ?" he asked needing an answer, needing to know what it was so he could fix it.

"cameron with all honesty it isn't you . it is -"

hissing his teeth cameron didn't even want to hear that. "flow come on" he groaned.

"no seriously cameron. it isn't you. it is me. the reason why we can't be together is because i just ..i don't know" she told him shaking her head.

"you don't know what ?" he asked.

"i don't know f i can trust you" flow told him with all honesty.

"flow what is it going to take to show you that i am serious ?" he asked her "what is going to make you trust me again ? let me know please. because right now all i have is my fucking word"

hunching her shoulders flow couldn't give him an answer as she didn't even know what he could do.

"i know i fucked up flow. i know i did bad and i am so so so so SORRY. i apologize for hurting you" he apologized yet again. "i am sorry for even doing that shit to you man. i didn't mean to fuck up like that. i didn't want to hurt you but i did. and i know i can't take it back and if i could i would. with all honesty flow i would. i love you so much man. i just want to be with you i want back what we had- have. i just" letting out a sigh cameron just wanted her to understand, see how much she really meant to him. how genuine he was. "just give me another chance" he begged of her clasping his hands as if he was praying. "please"

looking at him flow's heart faltered as she so desperately wanted to . she so wanted to be with him, but that small part of her - that voice of doubt seemed as if it was screaming.

"i am sorry" she told him shaking her head "i just ..." stopping herself when she saw cameron's head go down flow didn't have to see his face to know that their was hurt present.

"flow don't do this to me" cameron begged of her .

"just think about -"

turning around when she heard arie cry out flow jumped up out of her seat. going towards arie she made sure she was alright. picking arie up flow rubbed the area of her head that she had hit making her way back to her lap top.

"is she alright ?" cameron questioned.

"yeah" flow told him "she just hit her head. but she is fine" flow reassured him as arie calmed down pressing he her head against flow's chest .

"i am going to have go alright" she told cameron "i'll talk to you later" she then added pressing end on the camera before he could respond.

looking down at arie whose eyes were still watering flow could see cameron's features in her. feeling her heart dip to her chest it was as if his emotions were rearing its face on arie. sighing flow knew she loved him without a doubt but just did not know now if she would be around to love him forever