7.

rolling her eyes as she felt that cameron was right, flow rose to her feet heading outside to the driveway where he had been shooting hoops. standing there for a moment she just stared at him as she stuck her hand in her jacket pockets.

turning towards dribbling the ball cameron waited for her to say something. hunching his shoulders when she didn't he turned back around to continue shooting.

"can we talk ?" flow asked knowing it was the right thing to do. turning to face her cameron gave her a once over. nodding his head cameron agreed as he had already blown off his steam.

"look i am sorry for coming at you the way i did. i shouldn't have called you dumb" she told him apologizing for her lack of rational as she was big enough to admit her faults.

nodding his head cameron kept silent as he waited for her to say something else. staring at her when she didn't he sat up from the chair he was sitting in reaching for his cell phone.

"well aren't we going to talk about what we're going to do ?" flow asked him when he started to text someone. "i don't know are we ?" cameron asked.

scuffing flow closed her eye for a moment her patience with him tin. "do you have to be so ..so UGH ?" she questioned him. "yo' you need to stop that UGH shit it ain't a word." he told her.

"that is because i can't find one to describe you" flow shot back quickly. "i sure can find a lot to describe you" he told her. cutting her eyes at him flow didn't even want to go there with him.

"look i am not trying to argue with you right about now. all i want to do is just try to figure what is going to happen" flow told him over being frustrated and crying, just wanting to come to some conclusion with him.

"okay" cameron agreed putting down his cell phone.

falling silent the two just sat there.

"so are we just going to sit here ?" cameron asked her after a moment. "i don't know. i don't know what to say" flow replied being honest.

"well we agree that we're going to keep this baby right ?" cameron asked flow. "yeah" flow answered. "okay then. so all we got to do now is figure out how we're going to take care of it"

"we can start with you getting a job" flow told cameron. hissing his teeth cameron fell back in his chair. "what ?" flow asked. "you don't think you can support a child without money do you ?"

"obviously not." cameron shot back at her. "then why you hissing your teeth ?" she asked him. "to be honest i ain't even feeling the job thing. there is a reason why i don't work. with basketball practice and all ah' that i can't make enough hours."

"well i guess basketball is going to have to be put on the back burner" flow told him. staring at flow with his eyes wide open cameron realized that basketball would indeed be affected, however he couldn't say that he was going to let it be.

"uhh i don't know about putting it on the back burner." he told flow being honest. if there was one thing that cameron loved more than life itself it was basketball. he had worked his ass off to get where he was. he literally had put blood sweat and tears into making himself the star he was and the thought of throwing all of that away for some dead end job wasn't sitting well with him. even if it was temporary. besides he was on a full ride because of it and he wasn't about to lose his scholarship either

"well how do you expect to contribute to this child then ? your parents aren't going to help you. and i damn sure ain't carrying this weight by myself" flow told him putting her foot down because she was not about to be like those girls on sixteen on pregnant.