35.

bird chest my ass. look at this body flow, look at all ah this" cameron demanded of her as he stood in front of the mirror butt ass naked examining his physique.

"cameron, please put on your clothes" flow begged of him.

"no i want you to look at me flow. look at all this sexiness in front of you. how dare you try to clown my body ? huh. bird chest look at the cuts boo, d'angelou ain't even had his shit like this" cameron told her as he stood in front of her tensing up.

"cameron, seriously" flow laughed "put on some clothes" she told him.

"why should i ? your just going to rip em' off anyways" cameron told her.

"i beg to differ" flow told him as she got up.

"i swear you be fronting on a nigga. you be acting like you don't be wanting this knowing damn well you love this dick" cameron told her looking down at himself. "you stay fronting like you can contain yourself"

"fronting ?" flow asked "HA! i'll have you know contrary to your belief i can live without your dick." flow told him "it is you who can't live with out this" flow told him patting down the front of her pants.

"please. i make it without sex when your not here"

"yeah by jacking off and phone sex cameron."

"you saying that like you don't be playing with yourself. like you don't enjoy those conversations just like i do. oh my gosh cameron, oh my gosh i want your big di-"

"OKAY PUT ON SOME CLOTHES" flow told him.

"HA HA!" cameron laughed. "you don't be liking to hear the play backs do you ?" cameron asked her "why you shame flow ? huh ?" he questioned laughing as her cheeks were flushed.

"cameron, bite yourself okay"

"why when your here ?" he asked her coming towards her.

"move" flow told him pushing him from her as he went to go hump her leg.

"you are so disgusting" she told him pushing him away.

"just the way you like me bay beee" cameron told her picking her and wrapping her legs around him taking her towards the wall

"i say lets go half on another baby" cameron told flow as he held arie in his hands smiling with her as she babbled away.

"you alone" flow told him as she fingered through the racks of the store they were in.

"i can't go half on a baby without somebody else. it don't work like that" cameron.

"as of this moment one is enough for us. she is a handful already at home along with pooter i don't need another" flow told him.

"but she is so cute, i mean we make good babies. we would be doing the world a favor by putting more beautiful people on the earth's surface cause' you know there is a bunch of ugly mother-"

throwing cameron a mean side eye flow looked at him.

"SHUT CHU' MOUTHS out there." cameron laughed. " i bet you thought i was gon' curse huh ?" he asked her. "oh pooty tell mommy that daddy got more sense than that" he begged of his daughter playing with her.

"how do you get her to do that ?" flow asked him as arie burst out laughing and going into a sea of gibber jabber with cameron.

"i got it like that" he told flow referring to the rapport he and arie had. how she went off into stories with cameron, but only stared at flow like she was stupid when she talked to her.