47

watching flow as she moved on the dance floor, cameron felt himself getting a little stiff. leaning over the railing of the v.i.p he just observed her from where he was not really caring whether or not it was obvious.

closing his eyes when he felt someone's arms wrapped around him cameron let out a grunt as he knew it was drew. pulling her arms from around him instantly he was immediately annoyed with her presence.

scuffing at cameron pushing her hands away from him drew smacked her lips "why the fuck are you acting like this ?" she questioned him as he had been acting ill from the moment she had arrived to the very point in time they were at.

"i told you man i don't want you all up on me. let me breathe. shit" cameron cursed as he had told her that he wanted to be left alone. that he wasn't looking for her company tonight, yet she brought her ass out to the club.

"let you breathe ?" drew questioned him titling her head backwards.

"yeah. let me fucking breathe" cameron told her at his wits end with her annoyance and clingy nature.

"oh you want to breathe now when just a couple hours ago you was all up on me. what the fuck you trying to act out cause' you in public ?" drew asked him raising her voice.

"you need to chill" cameron told her referring to her raising her voice.

"NO you don't tell me to fucking chill. i do what the fuck i want to do." she retorted

"man you know what i am not even getting into it with you" cameron told her raising his hands up as he knew how she could be "i am just going to walk away" he told her moving pass her before she caused him to act a fool

snapping her fingers to the music that blared through the speakers, flow could honestly say that she was enjoying herself. even though she was a bit skeptical at being in the same area as cameron and drew, she eventually just said fuck it and told her self she was going to do her. which is exactly what she was doing at the moment.

laughing as shay dropped it low on her flow wouldn't even dare try it as it had been a minute since she had been out dancing. and the last thing she wanted was to drop it and not be able to pick it up back.

cutting her eyes when the dj switched it up to slow songs flow hated when they did that as she knew there would be men coming out of the wood work to try and push up on somebody.

rolling her eyes when she felt somebody all up on her ass flow turned around to see some random guy.

"want to dance ?" he questioned her his mouth by her ear.

"i already got a partner" flow told him turning around to go back to shay, only to realize that shay was all up on somebody. scuffing at shay leaving her high and dry flow turned back to the guy declining his offer and moving away from him to go back and sit down.

feeling her self being pulled back towards the same guy flow turned to him.

"come on one dance" he begged of flow.

"no" flow told him trying to pull her hands away from him as she didn't want to dance with him.

feeling his grip becoming tighter flow moved her free hand towards the one he was holding trying to pull her wrist from him.

"why you acting like you don't want to dance with me ?" he questioned her over the blaring music "it is the least your ass could do. i been buying your ass drinks all night" he reminded her.

"let me go" flow told him trying to pull his hands from off of her.

"nah man, it ain't finna go down like th-"