good ol' kind of love

wrapping flow's legs around his waist cameron brought her towards the bedroom. kicking the door close with his foot he continued to kiss her, moving towards the bed.

pulling her hands from around cameron's neck once she was on her bed flow wasted no time in trying to undress herself as cameron did the same.tossing her shirt some where she helped cameron pull her belt buckle.

placing his lips on flow's cameron eased back with her so that he was on top. pulling back from his kiss when she felt his hands between her legs flow's head tilted backwards as she let out a soft moan.

hearing cameron let out a 'fuck' once he felt how wet she was flow pulled him closer to her biting down on his ear as she knew it was one of his soft spots then whispered something illicit in his ear.

pulling his hands from flow's pants cameron then went to remove it with much haste. throwing it some where he removed his wife beater tossing it somewhere. pulling flow towards edge of the bed cameron went between her legs.

"no screaming" he told her knowing how she could get. going to go ask him what he meant by that flow lost her train thought as he moved down to her pussy. moving the fabric of her underwear with his hands cameron flicked his tongue against her clit. grabbing her legs as she reflexively bucked at his warm tongue touching her cameron smiled devilishly.

teasing flow with his tongue he flicked it slowly, teasing her. closing her eyes flow felt as if she was in ecstasy. feeling cameron pulled backwards flow's eyes flowered open. clutching the sheets when she felt cameron's tongue fully inside of her as he had rip off of her panties to gain full access flow bit down on her lip.

putting her legs over his shoulders as he kneeled in front of her cameron held onto them tightly so she could not move. boxing her hands away when she tried to pull him from cameron continued to eat her out.

"OH FUCK" flow cried when her right leg flinched, a sure sign that she was about to come. pressing her hand against cameron's head flow pulled him closer this time as she could feel herself climax.

pulling away from her cameron removed her legs from over his shoulder's turning her to her side. easing from where she was laying flow had a few choice words for him. grabbing a hold of his hand when she felt him enter her flow's eyes almost rolled to the back of her head as she hadn't expect it. biting down on her lip at how he filled her flow's lips quivered at how great he felt inside of her.

opening her eyes quickly, the better part of her questioned the intense pleasure she was feeling. realizing flow's hesitation cameron knew what she was questioning.

"never fucked another bitch without a condom" he answered flow's silent question thrusting into her deeper once he felt her relax.

"OH GOD CAM' " flow cried as he slammed deep within her hitting every spot and some she didn't know existed. "don't run" he ordered her as he felt her try to move away from him at him hitting it from the back

clinging to the sheets flow held on to it for dear life . going to go suppress her moans as she knew her voice was getting louder flow tried to bury her face in the sheets, but cameron wasn't having it.

pulling her towards him he wrapped his hand gently around her neck, but firm moving his free hand around to play with her clit as he delved into her.

whispering some nasty shit into flow's ear cameron knew she was loving every moment of him being inside of her as her she bit down on her lip, but a smile still fixed on her face.

pressing her hand against his when she felt herself buck flow felt as if she was coming forth and knew cameron could too as she felt his strokes slow down.

"you bout to make me bust if you don't quit" he spoke referring to her tightening her walls on him when he flipped her over.

"ain't my fault you can't handle the ride" she told him smiling at him as she wrapped her legs around him pulling him forward so she could feel all of him.

"you love to talk shit huh ?" he asked her loving when she spoke nasty to him.

"because i can back it up" flow told him. "now quit with all the fucking talking and fuck me" she demanded of him as he knew she didn't play games when it came to her getting dicked down.

beginning to thrust in her cameron did as she had ordered him. removing flow's hands from around his neck he placed them over her head smiling to himself.

"harder" flow told him at his strokes being slow. continuing to go slow cameron seemed as if he was ignoring her. "i said fucking h-"

slamming into flow one good time cameron smiled when she let out a sharp moan. giving her no time to react he held her hands down over her head, fucking her just the way she loved. hard and deep.

trying to wriggle her way out cameron's grasp as her legs begun to shake uncontrollably flow wanted to hold something. turning her face away she tried to keep quiet, but could not as cameron was driving her crazy.

pulling out of flow once again cameron stopped her from coming. turning around as she was sick of him fucking up her orgasm flow wanted to curse but fell silent when he ordered her to assume the position.

turning around flow didn't even bother to say anything as she got into a doggy style position. pushing her head back down so that her ass was hoisted up the air cameron tapped her legs so that they were close together.

taking his dick as she was in the correct position cameron slid it up down against her the folds of her pussy. moaning crazily flow knew he was just teasing her.

grabbing a fist full of the sheets when he entered her flow felt all of him inside of her.

moaning when cameron grabbed a hold of her hands and pinned it to her back, handcuff style flow buried her face into the pillow nearby. reaching over cameron snatched the pillow from underneath her tossing it somewhere.

"i want to hear you" he told her

"i am about to cum" she cried. thrusting harder into flow as he could feel her coming forth cameron made sure he was hitting all her spots.

crying out when she came flow knew not what do with herself as her orgasm took a hold of her. falling forward when she felt cameron pull out of her flow knew he came too as he had cum too as she could feel the warmth of his cum against her ass.

"fuck" cameron groaned as he staggered at bit.

smiling at hearing him flow reached her hand between her legs . feeling how wet she was all she could do was smile.

turning her head when she felt cameron's body drop down on the bed his eyes fixed on the ceiling as he was in a sea of bliss flow moved off the bed.

"where you going ?" cameron questioned at flow getting up

"round' two" she answered him disappearing into the bathroom. laying there for a moment cameron was a bit lost at what she was saying, jumping up when he realized what she said cameron headed into the bathroom slamming the door close and whatever hopes mike had of being with flow