88

dribbling the ball cameron tried his hardest to focus on taking the foul shot as it was what was needed to put them in the lead against their rival the celtics. bending his knees and releasing the ball he let out a deep sigh as it traveled in the air. feeling content once it landed within the basket he then begun to wave his fingers and shake himself off like he was known for doing. 

blocking out the screaming fans he reached for the ball once again from the ref dribbling it like he did once before. bending his knees he went to go shoot the ball, however was interrupted when a staff member from his team came rushing onto the court. 

standing there frozen for a moment he allowed the news to sink in. dropping the ball he turned on his heels heading for the exit all care for the game lost 

"what room ?" cameron questioned a familiar face his heart beating so fast that it felt like it was going to burst through his chest. 

"intensive care" the person answered him. moving without another word cameron took off so fast that he almost knocked down a few patients. 

bursting through the door of the intensive care cameron slowed down his speed as he saw the scene unfold before him. 

stopping dead in his tracks he stood there as his eyes connected with drew. 

falling against the wall as she shook her head in a no manner, tears spilling from her eyes onto the smock she had on cameron knees gave way. 

pressing his hand against his heart he felt as if it was shattered into a million pieces at seeing the incubator being rolled away confirming the news he feared the worse. 

falling onto the floor he pressed his face into his hands, beginning to weep as isabella was dead