94

"don't leave me daddy. we're pose' to be bestest friends member ?" arie questioned him tears cascading down her cheeks as she stood by the door holding on to the suitcase that was filled with the contents of his clothing, trying to stop him from leaving her. 

"arie" cameron called her turning to her, his heart breaking at the sight of her tears. 

"please don't go." she begged of him "i'll be nicer. i pinky swear. i'll eat everything off my plate ...and and and ..i will do everything" she tried to bargain with him as she moved towards him wrapping her tiny arms around his knees. holding onto him and sobbing into his jeans. 

"please don't leave me daddy" she begged of him as he knelt before her "i am not leaving you arie" cameron told her 

"then how come you have your going away bag ?" arie asked him . 

"because your mommy and i ..." pausing cameron stopped himself as he needed to choose his words wisely. "because i have to go do big people things." he told her "i am coming back though." he told her "but while i am gone i am going to need you to be a big girl for me okay. i am going to need you to be a big sister for your brothers and be there for pooter and poodah. make sure they don't do bad things and respect mommy's things. okay ?" cameron questioned her 

falling silent arie just stared at him her lips quivering. 

"can you do that for daddy ?" he asked her "be a big girl ?" cameron questioned her. 

nodding her head arie agreed to do so. 

"okay. i love you alright" he told her "so much. and you are my bestest friend, you will always be." cameron reassured her then rising to his feet as flow came out of the kitchen. 

"i love you alright" he told arie kissing her cheeks and hugging her tightly then gettingup and grabbing for his suitcase turning on his heels feeling bad when he heard arie begin to cry to flow ...