6.

heading into the kitchen flow felt awkward. not only for the fact that she had slept next to cameron in his bed, but for the entire situation on a whole.

walking into the kitchen where cameron's mother had was making breakfast flow just stood there at the entrance upon seeing cameron and his father sitting down around the table in pure silence.

turning to flow cameron's mother gave her a once over. "how do you like your eggs ?" she then questioned flow catching flow off guard as she held a spatula in one hand and plate in the other. "umm it doesn't really matter" flow answered as she looked from cameron to his mother.

"ohkay good cause we only make em' scrambled here" she told flow handing flow the plate.

"well come on and have a seat" cameron's father beckoned flow with his finger as he folded up the sports section of the newspaper and placing it beside him.

taking the empty seat next to cameron, flow bid his dad a good morning making sure she did not forget her manners. repeating the gesture cameron's father smiled then went to sip his coffee leaving flow feeling out of place

"you know what i'm not even going to blow up. i am not going to get mad or nothing like that." cameron's father told him. "because this one is out of my hands. you made your bed now you got to lay in it and your going to lay in it right ?" he asked cameron referring to flow being pregnant and him being there.

"yeah" cameron answered his father surprised that he didn't give him a lecture or jump over the table and rip his head off. "okay" james nodded his head falling silent for a second and staring at flow.

"how do your parents feel about this ?" he asked her. turning to james flow looked up at him. "oh wel..." looking for an answer flow didn't want to exactly come out and tell him that her dad had kicked her out.

"well her father ...he like lost it yo'" cameron told his dad speaking for flow. "he wasn't hearing it at the fact that we wanted to keep the baby and he kicked her out. so yeah" cameron hunched his shoulders leveling with his father as it was just that type of relationship he had with his parents.

"so your parents aren't going to help you then" cameron's mother, angie observed. "i don't believe so" flow told her honestly. letting out a huff angie chuckled.

"so that is going to leave you and cameron solely responsible for the child then ?" she asked. nodding her head flow let a yes slip from between her lips.

"okay then." james nodded his head. "how do you two propose that your going to take care of this child being that both of you are still in college. cameron has responsibilities and i assume that you do too." james then added.

hunching his shoulders cameron didn't know how to answer his dad. "well we haven't really sat down and talked about it" cameron told them.

"well i would think that would be the first thing that you two would have done. after all, you both decided to keep the baby. therefore, you should have talked about what you two are going to do to raise this child. i hope you didn't think that we were going to take the slack" angie told cameron.

falling silent cameron didn't say anything because he half thought his parents were going to come to his rescue , after they had gotten over the shock of course.

laughing at cameron , angie and james couldn't help it. "oh no young cub" angie then spoke shutting cameron's hopes down. "this is your doing. don't get us wrong we will help out every now and then, but as far as everything else is concerned it is on you two." she told them.

"what you mean ?" cameron asked. "what your mother means is that you and flow here are going to raise this baby on your own. just like your mother and i had to do with your sister." his father clarified.